+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What the Wednesday fans said ...

What the Wednesday fans said ...

Name:  E0D2AF55-A787-46DE-BEEA-E1612D24FCF4.jpg
Views: 951
Size:  9.0 KB

A back six against Barnsley. What have we become.🤬🤬

Went to watch Wednesday at Barnsley when I was a kid and the scumbags nicked my dad's red Ford Sierra. This was late 80s mind but if anyone's seen it...

5 defenders against a shocking team like Barnsley. How negative.

Don't even get me started on that defending for Barnsley goal .These players will get us relegated!

We're getting slapped about by Barnsley aha announce relegation

Barnsley fans just cheered the pigs score, beyond odd this lot.

Bullied by Barnsley. This season is chuffin grim.

The defending for the barnsley goal, what an absolute disgrace, no other word for it

Only i could go ****ing flying down about the stairs on Barnsley concourse. In front of everyone 😇Well done dick Ed. 😂😂

Bloody piggies are winning now and we can’t beat a **** Barnsley team.....

Poor result against the worst side in the league. Yes we’ve got ridiculous injuries but Barnsley are dreadful. Poor selection, poor changes and points dropped. Manager has now had long enough to pick the right side and hasn’t yet. Poor

The worry there is Barnsley were the better side. We created nothing

No win since December 26th, can't beat a poor Barnsley side. Nothing's changed in this side we are in real danger of going down

Carlos’ fault we didn’t win today... not only has he injured all our players, wasted all our money and left us in the **** he went and loaned Barnsley McBurnie

Supporting SWFC is a daily struggle and demands true dedication 😭 see arsenal fans crying about top 6 but we can't beat Barnsley

Hecky, hecky hecky, the only man in Barnsley with a full time job 🎤

No excuse. Settling for a point against Barnsley? Get a grip!

Twelve thousand Barnsley fans? You deserved to be beat, we smashed you.

Two poor teams but yet another local rival can’t beat our second string. On the positive, point keeps us six from Barnsley

Any chance of Barnsley Metrodome emptying their pool so I can jump head first off top board!

They are right. They were poor n' there for taking and we went with two holding midfielders. Wouldn't know a win if it hit us on nose

Heard one of their fans threw a firework inside the metrodome at a disabled group playing ten pin bowling .

Just what I read on Owlstalk , not sure how true it is .

Young lass near me n' Laura was punched by a wendy before match as well.

Big club my ar++e BIG cowards YES

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    They are right. They were poor n' there for taking and we went with two holding midfielders. Wouldn't know a win if it hit us on nose
    Do you reckon it was Hecky's fault Ponte?

Yeah Exile

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Yeah Exile
    Only watched first half of the blunts v leeds game , I did chuckle to mi sen when the blunts scored after 2 minutes I must admit .

Leeds were shocking , discipline in that team is non existent .

Got top weight on there Hecky sorting that out , then again that's why he got the job .

Hopefully he fails miserably and is sacked

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Hopefully he fails miserably and is sacked
    When, tomorrow morning ?.

The Fowls are right though, its bad that they were negative against us today but its worse that we failed to beat them... yet again!!.
    Did they have 1 shot on target throughout the game, and we still couldnt take advantage of it. I think if the Fowls fielded the Frickley 2nd eleven against us, we'd still fail to beat them!!.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast