+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mooousa Mooousa

Mooousa Mooousa

Where are all the haters now Mooousa

The clique will be struggling to back the imposter manager and his imposter striker tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    The clique will be struggling to back the imposter manager and his imposter striker tonight!
    Moussa is an imposter. Mccann is no better or worse a manager than any we had last 20 years!

Words fail me with Moussa.....if he scored from open play I think I would have a stroke it would be that much of a shock....how can someone get so many chances and phuck every one of them ,I mean every single one it's uncanny.
    Boy should have had a hat trick today but he's phucking honking.
    Murray has to the better option surely ,even if he missed half the chances he gets that'll be one more goal than Moussa ,he must be some player in training....

Quote Originally Posted by ProvieRd View Post
    Moussa is an imposter. Mccann is no better or worse a manager than any we had last 20 years!
    McCann is the new John Brown. a guy who is quite happy to play out a game like that should not be employed as a football manager. Complete fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Where are all the haters now Mooousa
    If you're happy with that diddy playing for Dundee FC then I worry about you. He is ****e.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudskipper View Post
    Words fail me with Moussa.....if he scored from open play I think I would have a stroke it would be that much of a shock....how can someone get so many chances and phuck every one of them ,I mean every single one it's uncanny.
    Boy should have had a hat trick today but he's phucking honking.
    Murray has to the better option surely ,even if he missed half the chances he gets that'll be one more goal than Moussa ,he must be some player in training....
    Haber would have scored today but the imposter doesn't like him. Think we are officially in trouble, not that the imposter will see it.

Haber would have scored today but the imposter doesn't like him. Think we are officially in trouble, not that the imposter will see it.

Injured

Broken finger nail

Has McCann shagged your wife in front of you or something?

Started well but fell out of it after miss b4 well 2nd.

Certainly contributed a helluva lot more than wee Blondie but forwards have to score.

Header first half 50/50., one on one did well to create room but weak effort, cross from Kerr any decent touch it's in.

Holt miss worst of the lot but parish error and defensive blunder/mix up at 2nd cost us big time.

19 years and counting.😐

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)