+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saiz - Spitting

Saiz - Spitting

Our fate this season was sealed the moment he dispatched that infamous yackle.

Tw4t.

And poor oul TC's fate too.
    Although we should never be a one man team, it looks like we are.
    He's got a bit of makin up to do if an when he gets back.
    Gobby bollox.

Said at the time that at the end of his suspension we needed to be in touch with the top six to have a chance. We haven't a chance.

I'm a bit more optimistic after the 2nd half performance..also bit worried that Sackos still considered. He's just bloody awful. We should have had a pen, they should have been down to 10 and that was a really stupid challenge from O'Kane. Hope Heckingbottom can iron a few things out, like stupid challenges and discipline. A bit better luck and a few tweaks and you never know.

Can't wait to start my 'Have we missed Saiz thread' when his ban is up (as promised)

No doubt at all that 'incident' has cost us any hope at all of 6th spot.

A stupid decision to play him in that game and a high price has been paid for it (even tho it was his own fault).

Quote Originally Posted by denver11 View Post
    I'm a bit more optimistic after the 2nd half performance..also bit worried that Sackos still considered. He's just bloody awful. We should have had a pen, they should have been down to 10 and that was a really stupid challenge from O'Kane. Hope Heckingbottom can iron a few things out, like stupid challenges and discipline. A bit better luck and a few tweaks and you never know.
    Sacko might be awful but just his sheer effort and optimism (that he is willing to try and beat people to get a cross in) made him more dangers going forward than Roofe and Alioski combined.

Personally I'd start Sacko ahead of them both at the moment.

I'm so glad you don't manage Leeds ��

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    Sacko might be awful but just his sheer effort and optimism (that he is willing to try and beat people to get a cross in) made him more dangers going forward than Roofe and Alioski combined.

Personally I'd start Sacko ahead of them both at the moment.
    Sacko is woefully useless but tragically the other 2 you mentioned aren't much better at the moment. I suppose we do know that at Roofe and the idiot with the very stupid haircut CAN play better - there is no evidence that Sacko can.

Den very it wasn't sacko fault we lost today, you can't teach pace, if he was coached on his end product he'd be a very good player at this level, plus he's still relatively young, 2bh, I thought all 3 subs did quite well second half, alioski worked hard and was targeted by the blunts to wind him up, jansson for most of the game did quite well, so did lasogga, but for me the let down today was our midfield, either coz they were none existent or coz the more direct style we used just bypassed them. For me, roofe was our worst player today. Extremely unaffective before getting clattered which effectively ended his game.

Next match do we have anyone else becoming available again? Also start the 3 subs, in place of roofe okane and either forshaw or Phillips, coz if we play that direct again we won't require midfielders!

Quote Originally Posted by denver11 View Post
    I'm so glad you don't manage Leeds ��
    Tell me one thing Roofe or Alioski have contribute in the last 6/7 games.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)