+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: S****horpe United Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Wigan and Shrewsbury haven't got this sown up yet either , not by a long way .

8 points off second place , can be chased down in my opinion .

No need to remind me how much ground you can make up with a late run in this league .

Might have just hauled ourselves out of the bottom 4 this time two years ago .

Piece of cake this for you lads .

:-) :-) :-)

Some very tough gigs from now until end of March - still in the mix then we can start to dream. Just chuffed that we are where we are, with the restoration of a good team spirit - future looking much brighter than it did a while back

Excellent win, really proud of the team and gutted I couldn't make it today.

Things feel good at the minute, enjoying being a Miller

Couldn't listen to the second half, too nervy. Put the radio back on at 5 o'clock, and we were still playing!!!. Fantastic result, well done to all who were there.

Quote Originally Posted by jocksgloves View Post
    Couldn't listen to the second half, too nervy. Put the radio back on at 5 o'clock, and we were still playing!!!. Fantastic result, well done to all who were there.
    Did exactly the same to hear Ronnie saying ‘I don’t think this ref wants to go home’
    Went into 10 minutes of injury time, where did that come from?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Did exactly the same to hear Ronnie saying ‘I don’t think this ref wants to go home’
    Went into 10 minutes of injury time, where did that come from?

a brown envelope? I jest, of course...

Foo king 8 mins from where I don’t know.
    No striker scored but Smith gets my MOTM
    Thought some weren’t as good as previous but it’s the points that matter

What a day even with the knobheads

UTMM!

Yep took me longer to wait to get home in bloody car park than to get home! The 8 minutes added on was a disgrace I think their physio came on for a max of 2.5 mins to see to their player only add 30 secs for 5 subs and you have 5 mins max and we didnt particularly time waste. Shocking ref who gave no protection to Smith whatsoever and had the audacity to book him for nowt. MOM Towell for me dont think we would have won this without him he has taken up the mantle of the new Frecks. Pity he wont be ours next season but lets enjoy him eh?All defence immense although sleeping a bit for their goal but to their credit they rallied again. Great result and great atmosphere in the away end. Can we get up this season? Dunno but we are gonna give it a bloody good try.

Not doing too bad considering we've got a manager who isn't a manager, a keeper who isn't a keeper and a group of players who run round cones and drink tea.

They ran out of pies at 15.10 on the side terrace. A great steward let me out for food and said he let me back in. Knocked on the wrong door went back in and was on the Scunny end.....proper fans

How much added time. Sitting here looking at the bbc site. Seemed to go on forever.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast