+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: S****horpe United Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by ThryberghMILLER23 View Post
    Start acting your age then. As you act like an attention seeking ****ager. As I've stated before I just think you must have a very sad existances if the only thrill you get is a slight bite on a footy forum. You throw in the odd decent post mixed with the same drivel for a bite and now you have been found out.
    Leave this site to the likes of I go to all the away games, my brain hurts. No way. Unless that's what most want.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Leave this site to the likes of I go to all the away games, my brain hurts. No way. Unless that's what most want.
    I have not stated that I go to all the away games, As I don't due to work !!. Wot I have stated is that you repeat the same crap to get a bite and feed your ego. In your posts you put the odd good comment then throw in the **** drivill to provoke and people have spotted it now.

Quote Originally Posted by ThryberghMILLER23 View Post
    I have not stated that I go to all the away games, As I don't due to work !!. Wot I have stated is that you repeat the same crap to get a bite and feed your ego. In your posts you put the odd good comment then throw in the **** drivill to provoke and people have spotted it now.
    Not on about you. Just some people on here are up themselves. Why?

Just come on and the Scunny thread is the 8th one done.
    Despite how well we’re doing. RIP.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Scum - if you look at replies and views the top 3 threads are the pre-match one, the one during the match and the post match one so all is not lost. (I discount the Right Whingers thread because it sent me to sleep )

Quote Originally Posted by dmentor View Post
    So you thought S****horpe were a better team than Wigan,just shows,i thought Wigan were the best team i had seen all season
    Got it..probably would have agreed with you had I gone..that one got away...

Get voting for MOTM

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    It's a tough one Scum.

More people seem to be posting but less often.
    Despite footyMad problems CAM and I are trying our utmost to get things sorted
    CAM brought order to the many threads at the end of a match to stop 12 threads with 3 votes all saying the same.
    The enviroment on the whole is friendlier with less petty name calling and much less agression.
    The O/Ts are still interesting depending on your point of view.
    If we were in a relegation scrap the board would have 10 threads with different ways to bring it around.

If you can suggest a way that we may improve the site and increase the number of members and the times they posted we'd be happy to look at it.

It may not seem much but I really would like to see the O/T threads kept separate from those about the Millers and football in general.
    A lot of forums for other clubs do this and their boards are a lot less messy than this one.

Mellow, we had 5 boards connected to MillersMad at one point

Football stuff is on this Dukes bar
    O/T board for everything none football
    A gambling board for tips
    Internet Millers which I think was a football team. I never went on that.
    The Fifth was the predictions league.

The least visited between Dukes bar and O/T was Dukes bar. Moderating the two was before my time but apparently it was a nightmare at times.

It did to a vote on whether the boards should be merged and this is the outcome.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast