+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Recent form

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    If it makes you happy to think it runs into hundreds tarquin, be my guest by all means.
    I would not say that many......this is only a small forum......stop trying to big yourself up ffs

If you were a Forest fan, then you might make a few more haters......remember, they are MASSIVE
    Last edited by tarquinbeech; 14-02-2018 at 12:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeekay56 View Post
    He didn't, navypie joined before Vlad was banned. Vlad used to refer to Elite_pie as 'Pugwash', navypie used to think it was an insult aimed at him, once Vlad explained, navypie was happy to join in the mutual baiting of Elite_Pie (perhaps he felt it helped him to fit in).

Vlad had a better command of the English language than a twelve year old, so navypie couldn't possibly be him.
    Vlad called Elite " Captain Pugwash " . I did think it was aimed at me so I merely pointed out to Vlad that I never attained such a dizzy height. I never at any time took it as an insult.
    As for me wanting to " fit in " . What the fluck do you think I am , some little sprog hoping to impress the bigger sprogs! Pretty obvious where to pitch your tent on this site if you want to " fit in " anyway.
    My command of the English language ,no problem with that one . I do have a 12 year old and it's nowhere near as good as his . I do have an O Level in the subject though I have no idea how. I have however found the more practical skills I possess far more beneficial over the years than where a full stop or comma goes .
    Last edited by navypie; 15-02-2018 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    I do not think that Navy is, or was Vlad.....there are a few reasons....Navy and his 12~year~old son are going to away games, as far as I am aware Vlad is still in Russia....as I have already posted, I contacted Vlad by PM warning him to be careful or else he would be visiting Room 101 but unfortunately he had a spat with Grantham on that infamous night and things went pear~shaped for him.....we had a few chats since then where he basically said he had enough of the fights and feuds on here anyway...at the time Vlad had a different username and it was not Navy.

Look at Navy having a "pop" at me further up this thread, telling me basically that I did not have a right to comment as I am watching on iFollow ie not a proper fan, plus it is not the first time he has had a random dig at me. As far as I am aware, he and I do not have any issues so I take the occasional faux pas with a pinch of Sodium Chloride.

I quite like the guy, but sometimes he has a habit of lashing out at people...maybe he was just having a bad day, or maybe he was peed off at yet another dismal Notts performance where he and his son had traveled to an away match?
    Your right tarkers, I do have a habit of lashing out and acting like a complete pratt at times. All those years of yes sir no sir as finally caught up with me . Now I can say you're talking b00locks sir without fear of a weeks holidaying in Colchester . Anyway , they say a week is long time in politics and the same could be said about football. After Barnet last week I said Accrington would be our last away game this season . Well my lads game on Saturday as already been called off so a trip to South Wales is now on the cards!
    Last edited by navypie; 15-02-2018 at 07:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    You should have a bit more sympathy for me tarquin. I find life really hard knowing that I'm disliked by a few arseholes.
    Well at least i like you.....

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Your right tarkers, I do have a habit of lashing out and acting like a complete pratt at times. All those years of yes sir no sir as finally caught up with me . Now I can say you're talking b00locks sir without fear of a weeks holidaying in Colchester . Anyway , they say a week is long time in politics and the same could be said about football. After Barnet last week I said Accrington would be our last away game this season . Well my lads game on Saturday as already been called off so a trip to South Wales is now on the cards!
    Not a problem Navy....I occasionally lash out at a few.....keep the faith

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112