Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Recent form

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Told you all there was more to this than meets the eye! Obviously it goes right to the top. I'm off to file a Freedom of Information request [tinfoil hat emoji]
    You wouldn't believe the half of it.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    You wouldn't believe the half of it.
    That's the bit I don't get regarding Vlad. I had a few disagreements with him, which culminated in him threatening to "break my jaw" when he was next home and accusing me of hiding behind a keyboard. I replied by sending him my name and season ticket seat number via the private message thingy and told him he was quite welcome to seek me out and say hello at any home game. When he was banned, the mods indicated that he wasn't the bear wrestling womanising vodka drinker from Russia he claimed to be, and that he was actually from much closer to home. He never did come to say hello!

so it's unusual that he should join just after another poster was banned and start posting straight very frequently from day one, as the banned poster did, carrying on the same personal feuds that the banned poster had, expressing the same opinions as the banned poster had and the same fiery temper that the banned poster had.
    He didn't, navypie joined before Vlad was banned. Vlad used to refer to Elite_pie as 'Pugwash', navypie used to think it was an insult aimed at him, once Vlad explained, navypie was happy to join in the mutual baiting of Elite_Pie (perhaps he felt it helped him to fit in).

Vlad had a better command of the English language than a twelve year old, so navypie couldn't possibly be him.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeekay56 View Post
    He didn't, navypie joined before Vlad was banned. Vlad used to refer to Elite_pie as 'Pugwash', navypie used to think it was an insult aimed at him, once Vlad explained, navypie was happy to join in the mutual baiting of Elite_Pie (perhaps he felt it helped him to fit in).

Vlad had a better command of the English language than a twelve year old, so navypie couldn't possibly be him.
    Thank you.....they are not the same people, simple as.....they both disliked Elite?....wow, join the queue....his match ratings are fine btw before he jumps on my case

I see Jeekay is in on it as well 😉

I see Jeekay is in on it as well ��
    So anyone that agrees with me is "on my case"?........your posts are getting weirder by the minute

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    So anyone that agrees with me is "on my case"?........your posts are getting weirder by the minute
    Never mind.

Thank you.....they are not the same people, simple as.....they both disliked Elite?....wow, join the queue.
    You should have a bit more sympathy for me tarquin. I find life really hard knowing that I'm disliked by a few arseholes.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    You should have a bit more sympathy for me tarquin. I find life really hard knowing that I'm disliked by a few arseholes.
    ......a few?......if only you knew how many

......a few?......if only you knew how many
    If it makes you happy to think it runs into hundreds tarquin, be my guest by all means.

If it makes you happy to think it runs into hundreds tarquin, be my guest by all means.
    I would not say that many......this is only a small forum......stop trying to big yourself up ffs

If you were a Forest fan, then you might make a few more haters......remember, they are MASSIVE
    Last edited by tarquinbeech; 13-02-2018 at 11:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeekay56 View Post

Vlad called Elite " Captain Pugwash " . I did think it was aimed at me so I merely pointed out to Vlad that I never attained such a dizzy height. I never at any time took it as an insult.
    As for me wanting to " fit in " . What the fluck do you think I am , some little sprog hoping to impress the bigger sprogs! Pretty obvious where to pitch your tent on this site if you want to " fit in " anyway.
    My command of the English language ,no problem with that one . I do have a 12 year old and it's nowhere near as good as his . I do have an O Level in the subject though I have no idea how. I have however found the more practical skills I possess far more beneficial over the years than where a full stop or comma goes .
    Last edited by navypie; 15-02-2018 at 06:07 PM.

I do not think that Navy is, or was Vlad.....there are a few reasons....Navy and his 12~year~old son are going to away games, as far as I am aware Vlad is still in Russia....as I have already posted, I contacted Vlad by PM warning him to be careful or else he would be visiting Room 101 but unfortunately he had a spat with Grantham on that infamous night and things went pear~shaped for him.....we had a few chats since then where he basically said he had enough of the fights and feuds on here anyway...at the time Vlad had a different username and it was not Navy.

Look at Navy having a "pop" at me further up this thread, telling me basically that I did not have a right to comment as I am watching on iFollow ie not a proper fan, plus it is not the first time he has had a random dig at me. As far as I am aware, he and I do not have any issues so I take the occasional faux pas with a pinch of Sodium Chloride.

I quite like the guy, but sometimes he has a habit of lashing out at people...maybe he was just having a bad day, or maybe he was peed off at yet another dismal Notts performance where he and his son had traveled to an away match?
    Your right tarkers, I do have a habit of lashing out and acting like a complete pratt at times. All those years of yes sir no sir as finally caught up with me . Now I can say you're talking b00locks sir without fear of a weeks holidaying in Colchester . Anyway , they say a week is long time in politics and the same could be said about football. After Barnet last week I said Accrington would be our last away game this season . Well my lads game on Saturday as already been called off so a trip to South Wales is now on the cards!
    Last edited by navypie; 15-02-2018 at 06:36 PM.

Well at least i like you.....

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Your right tarkers, I do have a habit of lashing out and acting like a complete pratt at times. All those years of yes sir no sir as finally caught up with me . Now I can say you're talking b00locks sir without fear of a weeks holidaying in Colchester . Anyway , they say a week is long time in politics and the same could be said about football. After Barnet last week I said Accrington would be our last away game this season . Well my lads game on Saturday as already been called off so a trip to South Wales is now on the cards!
    Not a problem Navy....I occasionally lash out at a few.....keep the faith

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456