+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent form

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    I don’t go on and on about who doesn’t play for us anymore, does that not make sense to you? If not, cut and paste WE MISS YATES before each of your posts.
    So Laxative, what you're saying is that mentioning the name Ryan Yates should not happen here in a thread about recent form vs early season form, on this Notts County message board?

You really are a prat.
    Last edited by CmonUSexyStylishPies; 11-02-2018 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    ps Did anyone else notice that Grant~I~used~to~be~Good and Hawk~who~Runs~In~Circles actually swapped wings yesterday...or am I seeing things?
    They usually swap during games . You never notice any difference though.

ps Did anyone else notice that Grant~I~used~to~be~Good and Hawk~who~Runs~In~Circles actually swapped wings yesterday...or am I seeing things?
    We've been carrying Grant for weeks. As we all know, he has that nack of not having much involvement in the game, but popping up in the right place at the right time. However, when he's not popping up in the right place at the right time, he is quite literally just not involved in the game, and that has been the case for weeks. I really think a spell on the bench is required.

Quote Originally Posted by Robertomac View Post
    We've been carrying Grant for weeks. As we all know, he has that nack of not having much involvement in the game, but popping up in the right place at the right time. However, when he's not popping up in the right place at the right time, he is quite literally just not involved in the game, and that has been the case for weeks. I really think a spell on the bench is required.
    When Grant isn't scoring it's just like having another Terry Hawkridge on the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by nottsun View Post
    Managers that go public with 'telling it how it is' are digging themselves into a hole, that only an instant turnaround in results can get them out of. That Nolan has, is as shocking to me as the last two performances on the pitch.
    I tend to agree with you, Nottsun. Ferguson set the bar for this approach but knew he had the quality in the dressing room to put things right. Much more effective, IMO, would be for Kevin to have one to ones with players throughout tomorrow. Otherwise it's like teacher punishing the entire class because of a few recalcitrants. Surely he knows who did not do as they were told.

Quote Originally Posted by CmonU***yStylishPies View Post
    So Laxative, what you're saying is that mentioning the name Ryan Yates should not happen here in a thread about recent form vs early season form, on this Notts County message board?

You really are a prat.
    I see EP has helped you out with a reply, cussp, lucky there, eh?

Why Laxton, because what EP says is taken as given ? Not in my world ! You stick to your guns mate .

ps. Some posters on here agree with him , me included sometimes , intelligent poster. Some on here love crawling up his arse , I wont .
    Last edited by navypie; 11-02-2018 at 04:33 PM.

Yet you struggle to offer anything resembling an opinion other than telling others what they can post...

I am not a huge buddy of Elite, as everyone knows, but in this case he is spot on.....how the heck can you have a discussion about recent form spiraling into the doldrums, without mentioning the fact that Yates, arguably our best player of the first half of the season, along with Jones, Grant and possibly Aless, was removed to S****horpe 4 weeks ago?

It also coincided with his Forest buddy, Grant, turning into Hawk Mk ll ie running around aimlessly having no effect on the game....we have tried filling his considerable boots with Husin, a few silky touches and a decent long~distance strike.....Noble, I am worth £100k....Virtue, AH signed me from Liverpool, his life~long ambition....Milsom, I was ****e last year but won a new contract in the Club raffle.....have I missed anyone?

Our system was quite simple, as CrazyKels likes to point out to me and several others, hoof the ball up to our aging "strikers", this relieves pressure in our half....then let the midfield SCRAP for the knockdowns and leftovers.....Yates loved to scrap and chase and harry the opposition....it worked for 4 or 5 months with spectacular results....then everyone else figured out our genius plan PLUS Yates was removed.....Nolo has tried desperately to plug the loss and even tried to tinker with the gameplan.....judging by our last 4 or 5 league games, apart from Crewe, he still has not found a solution, apart from telling the players that he has had enough.....we will see on Tuesday.

I am not a huge buddy of Elite, as everyone knows, but in this case he is spot on.....how the heck can you have a discussion about recent form spiraling into the doldrums, without mentioning the fact that Yates, arguably our best player of the first half of the season, along with Jones, Grant and possibly Aless, was removed to S****horpe 4 weeks ago?

It also coincided with his Forest buddy, Grant, turning into Hawk Mk ll ie running around aimlessly having no effect on the game....we have tried filling his considerable boots with Husin, a few silky touches and a decent long~distance strike.....Noble, I am worth £100k....Virtue, AH signed me from Liverpool, his life~long ambition....Milsom, I was ****e last year but won a new contract in the Club raffle.....have I missed anyone?

Our system was quite simple, as CrazyKels likes to point out to me and several others, hoof the ball up to our aging "strikers", this relieves pressure in our half....then let the midfield SCRAP for the knockdowns and leftovers.....Yates loved to scrap and chase and harry the opposition....it worked for 4 or 5 months with spectacular results....then everyone else figured out our genius plan PLUS Yates was removed.....Nolo has tried desperately to plug the loss and even tried to tinker with the gameplan.....judging by our last 4 or 5 league games, apart from Crewe, he still has not found a solution, apart from telling the players that he has had enough.....we will see on Tuesday.
    Why is elite spot on , you haven't seen a game this season. Oh yeah , some laptop god knows how many miles away,

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast