+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent form

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Navy is NOT Vlad.
    Fair enough, I will keep my conspiracy theories to myself from now on!

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Fair enough, I will keep my conspiracy theories to myself from now on!
    Was that an apology?.....surely you can do better than that, and at the same time give Sid and Chubby a nudge to see whether they want to do the whole sackcloth and ashes routine.

It is fairly obvious that Navy is the next one on your little "club" radar and you are baiting him to get a reaction....luckily it did not work this time thanks to Swale confirming what I already knew.

ps Vlad sends his regards....from St Petersburg......or maybe it is from Mexico?......mmmmm....I feel another spy novel coming on.....The English Russian Guy in Mexico?

Why would driller have to apologise tarks, he thought something, seems it's wrong but who's he offended?

Also there was no witch hunt against Vladimir, the man was a massive pr!ck who continually insulted people then offered them out for a fight, what a fcuking sausage. With that and his opinion that he's some kind of love God then he brought it on himself. We won't go into the Grantham thread on top of that.

Why do you think people are out to get other posters? You need to stay off the herb mate.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Why would driller have to apologise tarks, he thought something, seems it's wrong but who's he offended?

Also there was no witch hunt against Vladimir, the man was a massive pr!ck who continually insulted people then offered them out for a fight, what a fcuking sausage. With that and his opinion that he's some kind of love God then he brought it on himself. We won't go into the Grantham thread on top of that.

Why do you think people are out to get other posters? You need to stay off the herb mate.
    Crazy...I am merely pointing out that a combination of people baiting Vlad, got him banned IMO....NOW THE SAME BUNCH ARE AFTER NAVY....if they are allowed to have conspiracy theories, then so am I....fair enough?

Now they have spent the last day or so insinuating that he is a previously banned poster ie against the rules and an automatic ban...why would they do that?.....firstly to troll the guy, who can be a bit feisty at times and secondly to get the mods to take action if it was a "fake" account......did Swale check the IP address by accident or was he nudged to do it by the "usual suspects"?

Driller has already pointed out on here previously that he feels it is his "duty" to check posts for factual inaccuracies....hahaha....who is he, the MAD vigilante lynch mob?.....well guess what, he was way off the mark, again....and if he had a pair of cojones he should apologise along with the other two co~conspirators

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Was that an apology?.....surely you can do better than that, and at the same time give Sid and Chubby a nudge to see whether they want to do the whole sackcloth and ashes routine.

It is fairly obvious that Navy is the next one on your little "club" radar and you are baiting him to get a reaction....luckily it did not work this time thanks to Swale confirming what I already knew.

ps Vlad sends his regards....from St Petersburg......or maybe it is from Mexico?......mmmmm....I feel another spy novel coming on.....The English Russian Guy in Mexico?
    Not an apology at all, I still think it's him. I'm just admitting that I don't know for sure, there's no way I can know, therefore I'll shut up about it. Also, and I can't stress this enough, it's only a message board so it doesn't matter.

As regards the club, there is no club, I've never sent or received a single DM on here, although your fixation with posters conspiring against you via DM makes me think that you do exactly that in reverse!

I notice you want to go down the road of me targeting Vlad, for the nth time. So I'll point out for the nth time that he called me all the names under the sun over a long period of time and offered me out for fights, like he did with everyone else. If I had wanted to get him banned I would've done it ages ago, as could anyone else. What he eventually got banned for was well out of order and he deserved it.

Hope that clears it up, at least until the next time you bring it up pretending not to understand!

Crazy...I am merely pointing out that a combination of people baiting Vlad, got him banned IMO....NOW THE SAME BUNCH ARE AFTER NAVY....if they are allowed to have conspiracy theories, then so am I....fair enough?

Now they have spent the last day or so insinuating that he is a previously banned poster ie against the rules and an automatic ban...why would they do that?.....firstly to troll the guy, who can be a bit feisty at times and secondly to get the mods to take action if it was a "fake" account......did Swale check the IP address by accident or was he nudged to do it by the "usual suspects"?

Driller has already pointed out on here previously that he feels it is his "duty" to check posts for factual inaccuracies....hahaha....who is he, the MAD vigilante lynch mob?.....well guess what, he was way off the mark, again....and if he had a pair of cojones he should apologise along with the other two co~conspirators
    Co-conspirators, lynch mob, WE'RE ALL OUT TO GET NAVY PIE!

Have a word with yourself for crying out loud.

Not an apology at all, I still think it's him. I'm just admitting that I don't know for sure, there's no way I can know, therefore I'll shut up about it. Also, and I can't stress this enough, it's only a message board so it doesn't matter.

As regards the club, there is no club, I've never sent or received a single DM on here, although your fixation with posters conspiring against you via DM makes me think that you do exactly that in reverse!

I notice you want to go down the road of me targeting Vlad, for the nth time. So I'll point out for the nth time that he called me all the names under the sun over a long period of time and offered me out for fights, like he did with everyone else. If I had wanted to get him banned I would've done it ages ago, as could anyone else. What he eventually got banned for was well out of order and he deserved it.

Hope that clears it up, at least until the next time you bring it up pretending not to understand!
    So I have told you categorically that they are different people, Swale has told you the same but you still think we are wrong?....that makes you dangerous and delusional....which pretty much confirms what I thought......as for Private Messaging, it is a facility freely available, as BFP stated earlier by airing his in public....I get a few decent ones and a few not quite so complimentary, balanced inbox and replies.

Hope that clears that up......now I will leave you to your crusading.

Co-conspirators, lynch mob, WE'RE ALL OUT TO GET NAVY PIE!

Have a word with yourself for crying out loud.

drillerpie
    drillerpie is online now Hall Of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    I am never entirely convinced by 'new' posters. Anyone has the right to join and comment, but after more than 15 years of NCM why would people suddenly discover the Internet and then choose this site over Twitter and Facebook?

Mind you, I think he served in the Navy so might have been away. I'm sure he mentioned that somewhere but I might be mistaken.
    More than anything, new posters tend to start with the odd post here and there, so it's unusual that he should join just after another poster was banned and start posting straight very frequently from day one, as the banned poster did, carrying on the same personal feuds that the banned poster had, expressing the same opinions as the banned poster had and the same fiery temper that the banned poster had.

My bet would be on Vlad being ex navy enjoying his pension, which would explain his much publicised world travels and his abundance of free time now.

Trickytreesreds was going to try and get his ban overturned (obviously failed with that) so probably told him to set up a new account with a new persona and keep his head down. Which he more or less does, bar the odd lack of discipline where you can see a mile off it's Vlad.

drillerpie

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    I am never entirely convinced by 'new' posters. Anyone has the right to join and comment, but after more than 15 years of NCM why would people suddenly discover the Internet and then choose this site over Twitter and Facebook?

Mind you, I think he served in the Navy so might have been away. I'm sure he mentioned that somewhere but I might be mistaken.
    More than anything, new posters tend to start with the odd post here and there, so it's unusual that he should join just after another poster was banned and start posting straight very frequently from day one, as the banned poster did, carrying on the same personal feuds that the banned poster had, expressing the same opinions as the banned poster had and the same fiery temper that the banned poster had.

My bet would be on Vlad being ex navy enjoying his pension, which would explain his much publicised world travels and his abundance of free time now.

Trickytreesreds was going to try and get his ban overturned (obviously failed with that) so probably told him to set up a new account with a new persona and keep his head down. Which he more or less does, bar the odd lack of discipline where you can see a mile off it's Vlad.

drillerpie

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Funnily enough, in December I did get a couple of DMs from Navypie telling me I was a coward and wanting to meet up for a “chat”. (About what? Price of pork?). At about the same time I got another DM from “airborne pie” telling me that “the Russian” who was banned was a mate of his, that I continually referred to him, and that asking a moderator where his IP address was from wouid end any speculation as to where he was. He did actually write as if he had half a brain, so I’m not sure if he was Navy/Vlad.

Frankly all the excitement is too much for me, it’s like it’s a James Bond film, but I suppose the reality is we’re probably talking about some bloke sitting around in his underpants in his mums flat in Bulwell getting angry about forriners and Muslims.
    Ahah, the plot thickens!

No Driller, you BFP and Sid are not out to "get" the guy.......this flurry of posts was all in my imagination then.....an ex~forces guy who travels home and away with his young lad......all three of you ought to be ashamed
    Last edited by tarquinbeech; 13-02-2018 at 01:30 PM.

Dangerous! Brilliant.

"They came for Vladpie and I didn't speak out, they came for Navypie and I didn't speak out, then when dangerous Drillerpie came for me there was nobody left to speak out"

As I said, have a word.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast