+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent form

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    More than anything, new posters tend to start with the odd post here and there, so it's unusual that he should join just after another poster was banned and start posting straight very frequently from day one, as the banned poster did, carrying on the same personal feuds that the banned poster had, expressing the same opinions as the banned poster had and the same fiery temper that the banned poster had.

My bet would be on Vlad being ex navy enjoying his pension, which would explain his much publicised world travels and his abundance of free time now.

Trickytreesreds was going to try and get his ban overturned (obviously failed with that) so probably told him to set up a new account with a new persona and keep his head down. Which he more or less does, bar the odd lack of discipline where you can see a mile off it's Vlad.
    Funnily enough, in December I did get a couple of DMs from Navypie telling me I was a coward and wanting to meet up for a “chat”. (About what? Price of pork?). At about the same time I got another DM from “airborne pie” telling me that “the Russian” who was banned was a mate of his, that I continually referred to him, and that asking a moderator where his IP address was from wouid end any speculation as to where he was. He did actually write as if he had half a brain, so I’m not sure if he was Navy/Vlad.

Frankly all the excitement is too much for me, it’s like it’s a James Bond film, but I suppose the reality is we’re probably talking about some bloke sitting around in his underpants in his mums flat in Bulwell getting angry about forriners and Muslims.

More than anything, new posters tend to start with the odd post here and there, so it's unusual that he should join just after another poster was banned and start posting straight very frequently from day one, as the banned poster did, carrying on the same personal feuds that the banned poster had, expressing the same opinions as the banned poster had and the same fiery temper that the banned poster had.

My bet would be on Vlad being ex navy enjoying his pension, which would explain his much publicised world travels and his abundance of free time now.

Trickytreesreds was going to try and get his ban overturned (obviously failed with that) so probably told him to set up a new account with a new persona and keep his head down. Which he more or less does, bar the odd lack of discipline where you can see a mile off it's Vlad.
    I do not think that Navy is, or was Vlad.....there are a few reasons....Navy and his 12~year~old son are going to away games, as far as I am aware Vlad is still in Russia....as I have already posted, I contacted Vlad by PM warning him to be careful or else he would be visiting Room 101 but unfortunately he had a spat with Grantham on that infamous night and things went pear~shaped for him.....we had a few chats since then where he basically said he had enough of the fights and feuds on here anyway...at the time Vlad had a different username and it was not Navy.

Look at Navy having a "pop" at me further up this thread, telling me basically that I did not have a right to comment as I am watching on iFollow ie not a proper fan, plus it is not the first time he has had a random dig at me. As far as I am aware, he and I do not have any issues so I take the occasional faux pas with a pinch of Sodium Chloride.

I quite like the guy, but sometimes he has a habit of lashing out at people...maybe he was just having a bad day, or maybe he was peed off at yet another dismal Notts performance where he and his son had traveled to an away match?

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Funnily enough, in December I did get a couple of DMs from Navypie telling me I was a coward and wanting to meet up for a “chat”. (About what? Price of pork?). At about the same time I got another DM from “airborne pie” telling me that “the Russian” who was banned was a mate of his, that I continually referred to him, and that asking a moderator where his IP address was from wouid end any speculation as to where he was. He did actually write as if he had half a brain, so I’m not sure if he was Navy/Vlad.

Frankly all the excitement is too much for me, it’s like it’s a James Bond film, but I suppose the reality is we’re probably talking about some bloke sitting around in his underpants in his mums flat in Bulwell getting angry about forriners and Muslims.
    Ahah, the plot thickens!

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    I do not think that Navy is, or was Vlad.....there are a few reasons....Navy and his 12~year~old son are going to away games, as far as I am aware Vlad is still in Russia....as I have already posted, I contacted Vlad by PM warning him to be careful or else he would be visiting Room 101 but unfortunately he had a spat with Grantham on that infamous night and things went pear~shaped for him.....we had a few chats since then where he basically said he had enough of the fights and feuds on here anyway...at the time Vlad had a different username and it was not Navy.

Look at Navy having a "pop" at me further up this thread, telling me basically that I did not have a right to comment as I am watching on iFollow ie not a proper fan, plus it is not the first time he has had a random dig at me. As far as I am aware, he and I do not have any issues so I take the occasional faux pas with a pinch of Sodium Chloride.

I quite like the guy, but sometimes he has a habit of lashing out at people...maybe he was just having a bad day, or maybe he was peed off at yet another dismal Notts performance where he and his son had traveled to an away match?
    Fair enough. I'm still sceptical though. I have know way of knowing for sure of course, but I think it's him.

If I'm wrong then I'm wrong, luckily it's just message board nonsense so at the end of the day it doesn't matter! 😊

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post

Vlad is currently in St Petersburg.....at least he was at 11.01 GMT according to the internet.....he was having an online discussion with a guy in the United Arab Emirates about a small flock of Hirundininae......by sheer coincidence, I was also checking my nesting area today as my flock are due to return on 21st March....initially I started with 2 breeding pairs but now have 8 nests....I always get quite emotional when they return, like long~lost friends, wheeling and circling almost with joy that they have made it back home.....it is difficult to explain....they raise their babies here on my land near the swimming pool, teach them to fly and hunt over 6 months.....then return presumably to South America....but for that 6 months I have constant birdsong outside my window and the first morning that they leave, I get quite emotional wishing them bon voyage

My first breeding pair complete with 2 babies, one of which was refusing to leave the nest....15th June 2014
    Name:  10450849_10203627574025619_1603160034609584915_n.jpg
Views: 424
Size:  45.6 KB

Fair enough. I'm still sceptical though. I have know way of knowing for sure of course, but I think it's him.

If I'm wrong then I'm wrong, luckily it's just message board nonsense so at the end of the day it doesn't matter! ��
    It is not the same person.....I have had contact with Vlad in St Petersburg, the guy is well known on the internet as he is an avid wildlife photographer where he has posted 1,000s of pictures....when I had a problem identifying a 4 ft snake outside the kitchen ie was it poisonous?.....he was straight on with the correct answer, Sonoran Gophersnake.....he travels all over the world taking pics, Papua New Guinea and Costa Rica recently......he is a wildlife "nut"....BFP is correct in that he used AirplanePie to log on but MAD barred his IP address so he basically said "sod it" and disappeared....I have his real name but it is not correct to divulge it without his permission....I will e~mail him

It is not the same person.....I have had contact with Vlad in St Petersburg, the guy is well known on the internet as he is an avid wildlife photographer where he has posted 1,000s of pictures....when I had a problem identifying a 4 ft snake outside the kitchen ie was it poisonous?.....he was straight on with the correct answer, Sonoran Gophersnake.....he travels all over the world taking pics, Papua New Guinea and Costa Rica recently......he is a wildlife "nut"....BFP is correct in that he used AirplanePie to log on but MAD barred his IP address so he basically said "sod it" and disappeared....I have his real name but it is not correct to divulge it without his permission....I will e~mail him
    Don't bother, really. It makes no difference to me. I've formed my opinion based on what I've seen on here and being told a name wouldn't change anything.

Plus, and perhaps most importantly, it doesn't really matter.

Don't bother, really. It makes no difference to me. I've formed my opinion based on what I've seen on here and being told a name wouldn't change anything.

Plus, and perhaps most importantly, it doesn't really matter.
    Fair enough, I will leave it then but the only reason I got involved in the first place was because you and BFP were insinuating that Navy was Vlad which might have modding implications......mind you, I am pretty sure that they would have ways to check that anyway?

I wonder what else Elite keeps up his bottom as well as fellow pies ha ha. I can't say I've ever seen anyone up Elites bum, the opposite is probably truer but Elite talks a lot of sense for people who share similar views. For instance on this thread he told Laxton he was being dumb stating we weren't allowed to mention Yates when discussing our loss of form. For anyone with a brain then it's obvious Yates would be mentioned. Then when he states so then he's accused of keeping driller up his backside ha ha!

Laxton and Kelds, our very own thought police. We thank you. As for Navy I'm really intrigued by his relationship with Elite. On some threads he loves him and declares they're mates, on another he's asking him for woodwork advice, the next he's having a go at him and then on this he's getting mad at people who agree with him and think people live up his bum?

Fair enough, I will leave it then but the only reason I got involved in the first place was because you and BFP were insinuating that Navy was Vlad which might have modding implications......mind you, I am pretty sure that they would have ways to check that anyway?
    Navy is NOT Vlad.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast