+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 108 > 109

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    No matter how bad it gets for us ive never seen them win a trophy in my lifetime (ok i was 2 so wasnt really interested). This is their highest point and they are 3rd bottom and oot the cup. Its only their highest point because what we have done to ourselves not the highs they have achieved. Once the snake goes we have a chance again.

1910 - never again.

Still funny as phuck - useless big team.

The Dees are outdoing us 6-5 in major honours. The amount of games they had against Clyde to win the Scottish Cup Final back in 1910 also counts as a League win!

Quote Originally Posted by arab81 View Post
    The real question is did they get more corners than Motherwell?
    sadly they lost that too - fair muffled the rhumba

Quote Originally Posted by RAM1971 View Post
    The Dees are outdoing us 6-5 in major honours. The amount of games they had against Clyde to win the Scottish Cup Final back in 1910 also counts as a League win!
    och those pesky corner count rules ... grrrr

Saturday 3pm attendance 4600 with Motherwell getting extra tickets , aye the big team

3000 home fans there. minter

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Saturday 3pm attendance 4600 with Motherwell getting extra tickets , aye the big team
    big team - fact even given the gift of us they cant capitalise - nice

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    Indeed. Minter of a big team effort all round. At least we are being good at being Sh!te

Hey Frank - some serious debate on dee mad about who u are - mad mike, jim spence, shabba ...
    Really?

I think I'm the only Dundee United fan not to be asked if I am Portuguese Frank!

They can't even spell "Portuguese".

Standard.
    Last edited by PortugueseFrank; 10-02-2018 at 09:25 PM. Reason: neither can I!! hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    Really?

I think I'm the only Dundee United fan not to be asked if I am Portuguese Frank!
    but are you the real Portuguese Frank????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    They can't even spell "Portuguese".

Standard.

ach they are just stupid mate

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)