+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well said Nolo ...

Well said Nolo ...

... post match on radio red. Time for some players to get on with it or get out ...

Wow listening to keV is at least heart warming his is absolutely laying into the team and telling them they are crap and he is disgusted apparently they listen to him for 5 mins then do whatever they like!!!! His quote.good on you kev

Hopefully oust the shirkers and lay abouts and shirkers and get some pride back into the dressing room

As I've just posted on the "Recent Form" sounds worryingly like losing the dressing room. Worried.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    As I've just posted on the "Recent Form" sounds worryingly like losing the dressing room. Worried.
    Best pleased he was not !!! Not acceptable, too much backchat from the players!!!

... good practice deems that it's boll...ings in private; praise in public. Will be interesting to see how he holds it together. Be interesting to see supporter markings on players from those who attended this afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post

No.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... good practice deems that it's boll...ings in private; praise in public. Will be interesting to see how he holds it together. Be interesting to see supporter markings on players from those who attended this afternoon.
    Good practice means players have some passion and pride and hunger and desire when playing a premier league team, and showing a positive reaction to such a heavy defeat when playing the 92nd team in the football league and beat them convincingly and comfortably.

For too many years we have rubbish run of the mill players coming in and out of the door of this club at an alarming rate, taking the club as a joke and not treating it with the respect it deserves and did not care a jolt. I'm not saying any of the current crop are like this, but want to put things into perspective.

What KN and AH have done is installed a passion, belief and desire into this club. We are not going to be that club anymore that stands for mediocrity and unacceptable performances so that is why I'm behind KN 100%.
    Last edited by MAD_MAGPIE; 10-02-2018 at 05:59 PM.

Well said I'm in full support of in and ah

The Nolo, 'Bites yer bum' interview in glorious Technicolour, errr sound.

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...n-post-barnet/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast