+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: really wish the manager would

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Still grieving for auld man and listening to some shouts "you will put me in the grave next to your dad McCann

**** that....just arsehole of the highest order.

Now that was from a 60 plus year old at the police box about ten to go so NM wouldn't have heard it but c'mon tae ****....
    Dens is a hard gig, some ‘fans’ would be better not bothering.

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    May be proved wrong, but beginning to think we can have an imposter on here after reading his post
    You cannot possible believe that Neil McCann is a football manager

Quote Originally Posted by ProvieRd View Post
    Hartley was taking us down, McCann kept us up.

Is there a reason you really seem to hate McCann and Brown? What do they have in common for you?
    Follow me about all you like, the facts are Neil McCann is not a football manager, no idea why that offends you so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Follow me about all you like, the facts are Neil McCann is not a football manager, no idea why that offends you so much.
    Doesn’t offend me I just happen to get behind every Dundee manager while they are here, unless it’s reached irrecoverable phase.
    I’m never felt the need to give them snarky names even if I don’t think they’re doing well. Never met a Dundee fan who does

I've never felt the need to back a football manager as that's not my look-out, that's the job of the board. His team selection today was an utter disgrace, his trying to match their 3-5-2, an utter disgrace. The man is an imposter and far less important than the club. Fair enough if you think mccann is more important than DFC.

Should have chucked on El Back for last 20mins. It’s the cup, we were going out, I know he’s not brilliant but at least he can cause a bit of chaos, we had nothing to lose

Quote Originally Posted by Dee_Dee View Post
    Should have chucked on El Back for last 20mins. It’s the cup, we were going out, I know he’s not brilliant but at least he can cause a bit of chaos, we had nothing to lose
    Would have just got abused.

dina think that helps tbh
    Last edited by shaded; 10-02-2018 at 08:36 PM.

You’re spot on rros that’s a brutal shout about the managers dad really hope he didn’t hear it but we must have some of the biggest set of moaning c@nts of fans at times, there was a guy in the derry a bit back from me today and it was just non stop I honestly wouldn’t bother if that was gonna be me for 90 min but the problem just now is it’s no happening on the park so it’s prob no gonna stop anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Biffo_the_Bear View Post
    You’re spot on rros that’s a brutal shout about the managers dad really hope he didn’t hear it but we must have some of the biggest set of moaning c@nts of fans at times, there was a guy in the derry a bit back from me today and it was just non stop I honestly wouldn’t bother if that was gonna be me for 90 min but the problem just now is it’s no happening on the park so it’s prob no gonna stop anytime soon.
    It's sick.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)