+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: really wish the manager would

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Still grieving for auld man and listening to some shouts "you will put me in the grave next to your dad McCann

**** that....just arsehole of the highest order.

Now that was from a 60 plus year old at the police box about ten to go so NM wouldn't have heard it but c'mon tae ****....
    Did you pull him up about it?

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Did you pull him up about it?
    I would rather not say what happened but yes he was pulled then departed rather quickly.

He was in charge of what I assume was his grandson as well or things may have esculated.

He suddenly found his voice again when he got to the bottom of the steps.

I hope I never clap eyes on him again.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    I would rather not say what happened but yes he was pulled then departed rather quickly.

He was in charge of what I assume was his grandson as well or things may have esculated.

He suddenly found his voice again when he got to the bottom of the steps.

I hope I never clap eyes on him again.
    Good, if more people took that line we would hear less of the poor shouts we hear at Dens.

Hi, new to this, but felt I had to register to express that the vial stuff that comes out of peoples mouths is the reason I do not attend dens (or any mother ground for that matter) anymore.
    I do not enjoy going to football anymore (including attending my nephews Sunday games).
    I appreciate that people are entitled to their own opinions, but if those opinions or comments are of an offensive nature, then they should keep them to themselves until they are in their own private company of family and friends, and not expressed in public where anyone can hear them.
    I am sorry for boring you with my comment, but felt I had to post, as there are bound to be people like me who don’t go to games because of this, it’s not all about cost of tickets or work commitments, ( although that is probably the biggest reason).
    I do still love watching football, and I do very much miss going to watch Dundee, but I’d rather do this in the comfort of my house where I am not subject to such horrendous comments and foul mouthed people who really don’t care about who they offend with those comments.
    And just to be clear, I am not talking about common swearing, it’s verbal, and most certainly personel verbal attacks at players, (I include opposition ones also) management and fellow supporters.

P1SS OFF you knob

Quote Originally Posted by Dee(ranged) View Post
    Hi, new to this, but felt I had to register to express that the vial stuff that comes out of peoples mouths is the reason I do not attend dens (or any mother ground for that matter) anymore.
    I do not enjoy going to football anymore (including attending my nephews Sunday games).
    I appreciate that people are entitled to their own opinions, but if those opinions or comments are of an offensive nature, then they should keep them to themselves until they are in their own private company of family and friends, and not expressed in public where anyone can hear them.
    I am sorry for boring you with my comment, but felt I had to post, as there are bound to be people like me who don’t go to games because of this, it’s not all about cost of tickets or work commitments, ( although that is probably the biggest reason).
    I do still love watching football, and I do very much miss going to watch Dundee, but I’d rather do this in the comfort of my house where I am not subject to such horrendous comments and foul mouthed people who really don’t care about who they offend with those comments.
    And just to be clear, I am not talking about common swearing, it’s verbal, and most certainly personel verbal attacks at players, (I include opposition ones also) management and fellow supporters.
    No idea why you picked your username but I need to let everyone to know you are nothing to do with me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)