+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: View From Leeds

View From Leeds

Nastiest, dirtiest, scrubbiest team and fans in the history of football. Pure scum from the Revie days until now.

Hunter or Charlton would’ve snapped him in half, speaks volumes really.
    Oh definitely not a penalty? What colour is the sky in his world? You’ll never see a clearer penalty.
    They were dirt all over the park. They couldn’t cope with us so they resorted to hacking people down.

The Jimmy Savile chant is just unbelievable.

Christ if they are chanting about Jimmy Saville.........words fail me apart from scum

Cheers Roy.

Generally much more sensible and objective than I had expected.

If I’d been a Leeds fan I would probably have been a bit disappointed that they didn’t get a draw.
    Overall, we did deserve the win, but at 1-1 I had the horrible thought that we might lose it.
    The Fleck penalty looked a bit dubious from the South stand, but the Sky coverage showed that it was a correct decision.
    I haven’t seen the replays for the Baldock hand ball, nor the tackle on Leon, so can’t comment on those.
    At the end of the day, it was a welcome and much needed win.

The ref gave them nowt,he gave them the gift of keeping ten men on the pitch, denied us a clearer penalty than the one given, the Leeds 10 ought to have been off on more than one occasion, cinical fowls galore went unpunished,poor ref yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by redalwaysablade View Post
    The ref gave them nowt,he gave them the gift of keeping ten men on the pitch, denied us a clearer penalty than the one given, the Leeds 10 ought to have been off on more than one occasion, cinical fowls galore went unpunished,poor ref yet again.
    Yet another clown who thought we had come to see him perform,terrible referee and his idiot linesmen.

Generally, quite sensible, except the penalty (it was a penalty, Stevens didn't handle the ball, and yes Leon got hauled down too).

If you want to see a soft penalty try the oinkers one at Baaaarnsley. Touch on arm, take two more paces, fall over. Nailed on...!

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video...ield-wednesday at 0:24s

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Generally, quite sensible, except the penalty (it was a penalty, Stevens didn't handle the ball, and yes Leon got hauled down too).

If you want to see a soft penalty try the oinkers one at Baaaarnsley. Touch on arm, take two more paces, fall over. Nailed on...!

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video...ield-wednesday at 0:24s
    desperate or what

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast