+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nolan Great Post Match Interview

Nolan Great Post Match Interview

Not been this mad before, players back chatting, threatening to get rid of them, and making them watch the video of the game when they get back to the ground. I'll give them back chatting they won't be doing that again. See what reaction he gets on Tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by Steward View Post
    Not been this mad before, players back chatting, threatening to get rid of them, and making them watch the video of the game when they get back to the ground. I'll give them back chatting they won't be doing that again. See what reaction he gets on Tuesday

https://www.facebook.com/nottscounty...location=group

Quote Originally Posted by Steward View Post

Is this from a different interview as I can't find the bit about the backchat or the watching the video when they get back? If so do you have a link to it?

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Is this from a different interview as I can't find the bit about the backchat or the watching the video when they get back? If so do you have a link to it?
    It was from the Charlie Slater interview on Radio Red Swale after the match.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    It was from the Charlie Slater interview on Radio Red Swale after the match.
    Ah OK I missed that one. Thanks for solving the mystery though.

Deffo said in on radio red post match when asked if they would come in Sunday.....a pause and replied Sunday? No tonight off the team bus we are going to watch the whole match through so they no how angry I am and hopefully gets them coming back angry ready for Tuesday night

Think this is the one. From 23.50 onwards.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05v8ljp

He made it quite clear on radio red.

Might just test KN's management skills now, a poor transfer window and two dismal performances, he needs to keep the players onside or we are in for a bumpy ride.

They cut the video on Facebook and MagpiePlayer short, he spoke for much longer than 3 minutes... Censorship at Notts! #FakeNews

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast