+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Derby vs Norwich

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    I am not sure how I supposedly got him banned, but if I played a small part in it, then that makes me feel happy. Lets hope the ban, if there be one, sticks a bit better this time. Would be a good idea to ban Derbyboy94 too as he seems equally noxious in this guise - but it looks as if he has lots of previously established aliases as this one was formed 5 or 6 years ago and had posted a few times before. i didn't think we were allowed multiple personalities.

Anyway, thanks Bloomer if it were you
    You seem to have been upsetting the ‘yoof’ Rog. I fear this Derbyboy chap may not know that you’re 6’4’’ and used to box for your University. Best not tell him.

There would seem to be a bit of a threat of physical violence in post 66 so its a good job I always travel tooled up with knife and gun. The Roadddman in his hoodddy vs the enforcer!

Derbyboy. We are going to miss you 23 posts in 6 years you really have kept us entertained Can't really work out if you are DDD or R4J suspect your all three

Don't forget his other guise as The Mighty Derby Supporter too - which makes at least 4 known identities: all equally obnoxious!

Yes gentlemen. Bloomer is back. He's been advising me on certain matters.
    I think for the moment we should leave things be.
    Accept of course any new IDs which need reported.

*Except.
    Bloomer will make the announcement when he has investigated further.

A few funny observations:

1) Who the hell actually sends their 'insulting ripostes' in a link? That was really funny. I didn't even open 1 but was rather surprised that you did Roger. Man, you must be really bored at times.

2) Obnoxious boy, I'm sure you're reading this. If this is the worst site blah blah, wtf did you bother to come here? Simple, you're just as obnoxious everywhere else and no other site welcomes you. The fact that myself as a Forest fan is allowed to post here freely without sanction, shows how screwed up you are. Oh btw, no one is impressed by idle threats made on a website.
    However if by some stupidity you big yourself up enough to do what you claim, your the one who's gonna suffer in many more ways than 1. And that's just the legal ways.

3) Apparently I made a slight mistake. (I'll pm the rest to explain)

4) A simple test is required, I propose to deal with such characters. I suggest a 3 man panel - Mistaram, Eddy and Stenny, to avoid accusations of biasness on my part, Roger's or maybe RA. If these 3 ordinary users find something obnoxious in a user, then that should be the go ahead to have that user removed. All 3 are not here everyday, more random like, they should be the best judges of what is right or not.

And so we can now close this sordid chapter, until next time.

Rom, was 3) when you decided to support the Tree Huggers?

Its funny that R4J forgot his email login thus had to create another user hence DDD was born so i find it extremely odd that he managed to remember the login details for 'derbyboy94' he created in 2012

Something doesn't sit right

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Rom, was 3) when you decided to support the Tree Huggers?
    Tree hugging is very therapeutic. You should try it!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)