+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Derby vs Norwich

Do you really believe the rubbish you post? Your post simply and clearly shows that it is Villa who control thier destiny not us.

You even say "whatever result Villa do on Saturday against Fulham will decide who stays in second".

I genuinely believe that you have not made a factually accurate post all weekend.

I'd be happy now for a playoff position. I think Villa just have that little bit extra! I still think we look a better team when Ledley and Nugent start. It was going well until that stopped!

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    Do you really believe the rubbish you post? Your post simply and clearly shows that it is Villa who control thier destiny not us.

You even say "whatever result Villa do on Saturday against Fulham will decide who stays in second".

I genuinely believe that you have not made a factually accurate post all weekend.
    You forgot to mention the move back into third bit in your quote to reference my quote.

Looks like you didn’t add the third bit in so that you could spin your argument in your favour nice try but it ain’t going to work.

The bit about third place is irrelevant to the discussion: thats why!

You could however, had you the wit to do so, argue that presently our fate is in our own hands because we still play Villa once this season. If we "win out" then we do control our destiny - but so do Villa if they "win out".

Resolve that anomaly if you will. Two teams who can both control their own destiny over one promotion place. That should confuddle your logic circuits 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    I'd be happy now for a playoff position. I think Villa just have that little bit extra! I still think we look a better team when Ledley and Nugent start. It was going well until that stopped!
    (Sarcasm)

Let’s give some of our points to Villa that we earned whilst we are at it and satisfy our place in the play-offs, only for us to collapse at the last opportunity and kick ourselves at the end of it for not taking our chances to take Villa head on whilst we had Villa in our sites for top 2. We got Villa to play in our second to last game, we might as well forfeit the match as well to see them over the line.

In all seriousness some fans are so gullible they given up already some fans are not fit to be a ram.

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    The bit about third place is irrelevant to the discussion: thats why!

You could however, had you the wit to do so, argue that presently our fate is in our own hands because we still play Villa once this season. If we "win out" then we do control our destiny - but so do Villa if they "win out".

Resolve that anomaly if you will. Two teams who can both control their own destiny over one promotion place. That should confuddle your logic circuits ��
    “The bit about third place is irrelevant” Nope! one team moves 2nd, the other team moves third through the remaining 15 games with one another trying to get ahead of the other and stay there and putting their own fate in their own hands and seeing as we got to play them in our second to last game, will decide who get’s automatically promoted. All relevant and all to fight for.

Roger, well you know what they say about kids today?
    If all of them are like out Donkey Kong, there's no hope for the future.

Can't string a proper sentence. Can't grasp facts and definitely can't even grasp wtf they're writing in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by DerbyDaDream View Post
    Haven’t you got your own forum to post on Romanis or have you become a turncoat and deserted your own flesh and blood?
    Talking about being on this forum, why not a challenge?
    Let your fellow Derby forum members choose between us?
    You create a thread asking them to vote on who they want, you or me over say a 3 day voting period?
    Whoever loses quits the forum permanently.
    Should be an easy win for you, being a Derby fan in a Derby forum against a Forest fan.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)