+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Derby vs Norwich

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    Incidentally there are only about 20 people on this site. Not really room for any inner circle, but if there was one it would comprise 19 people and you orbitting the circle �� like a moon. The fact that you recognise, rightly, that most of them are against you says more about you than anyone else.
    Not really room for an inner circle and you say there is about 20 people on this site and if there was to be one it would need about 19 people well you have 20 people on this site so that makes the inner circle up but take me out of that group you are left with still 19 so that still makes an inner circle.

“Against me” didn’t we already start this comment before.... Oh! Yes! it seems you already forgot that so let me remind you that I don’t give a toss.

I used to think he can't help it he's just a school kid Now I'm like I don't think he's even started school yet

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    I used to think he can't help it he's just a school kid Now I'm like I don't think he's even started school yet
    Most of you are old age pensioners and forgot what you did all your life, so you shut yourself’s off from the outside world, ready to drop dead at the slightest chance of opportunity.

Though got to laugh at the school kid remark, I’m in my mid 20’s so looks like your dementia is starting to kick in won’t be long now before your fate is sealed.

Then for God's sake act like someone in their 20's and having some maturity, instead of behaving like a spoiled schoolboy who when challenged has to have the last word!

Or, in a communications method you can understand better than words:

Name:  tenor.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  11.1 KB

Oh yes and why, if you have such contempt for older people, do you love to hang around them so much. Isn't there a JUNIOR RAMS" site that you could subscribe to where people share your "style" rather than despise it?

You didn't used to hang out with catholic priests in the past, did you?
    Last edited by roger_ramjet; 12-02-2018 at 03:36 PM.

DDD. No dementia for me yet I'm only 48 I think you live in a dream world were you wish you were in your twenties You will be in about 12years time because there's no way you are above 9 years old Does your mother knows you are on here. instead of listening to your teacher

[QUOTE=roger_ramjet;38798058]Then for God's sake act like someone in their 20's and having some maturity, instead of behaving like a spoiled schoolboy who when challenged has to have the last word!

Last word! didn’t know people had to decide who comments first and who get’s to comment last this site is a complete joke.

The only person who is acting like a spoiled schoolboy and not acting their age is you who always moans and get’s his own way.

I see you got me banned again looks like you proved me right about this site, well if you want a fight come say it to my ****ing face and let’s get it on seeing as you always looking for a fight.

This site is an absolute disgrace, I have never seen anything like it before up until now, this has got to be the worst site on the internet for discussing topics on football and has the most disgusting people I have ever met and for that reason, I be ****ing glad to see the end of this site.

Goodbye and good riddance.

Now that’s a last word for ya! for signing off.

Peace out..... bitches......

Quote Originally Posted by Derbyboy94 View Post
    That poster is an absolute disgrace, I have never seen anything like it before up until now, this has got to be the worst poster on the internet for reasoned discussion. Doesn't understand the English language. Can't bear being shown that he is wrong and has the most disgusting attitude I have ever come across and for that reason, I would be ****ing glad to see the back of him/her/it.

Goodbye and good riddance.
    A fitting epitaph?

I got you banned again? How - assuming that you are DDD, you were already banned!

I am not sure how I supposedly got him banned, but if I played a small part in it, then that makes me feel happy. Lets hope the ban, if there be one, sticks a bit better this time. Would be a good idea to ban Derbyboy94 too as he seems equally noxious in this guise - but it looks as if he has lots of previously established aliases as this one was formed 5 or 6 years ago and had posted a few times before. i didn't think we were allowed multiple personalities.

Anyway, thanks Bloomer if it were you

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)