+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Time to look over our shoulders.......

Time to look over our shoulders.......

Another poor home defeat! Have to win our home games against cr** like Hull for God sake, Birmingham and Bolton have a game in hand over us and if they pick up points then this drags us right in the s***.
    Them wins under Warburton may just save us lol, teams to watch at the bottom for me are Birmingham, Bolton, Sunderland and may be Barnsley, we have Burton coming up, that'll be interesting,
    My gut feeling is that we may stay safe due to our 11 wins, the next 3 or 4 weeks is crucial, we need at least 6 points to be safe.

A not so happy Es***red.

Hey Es***R, you Notts lot didn't do us or yourselves any favours today by gifting the 3 points to dull Hull, and we're now in the drop zone.
    And coming to Oakwell very soon are... Cluffy Jnr & Burton!.
    Your team were in it this time last season weren't you, and its not good to watch is it. Ohh and we've just lost 'one of our own' Heckyar*se to Leeds of all teams, so another new manager/coach search is on at Oakwell.

Barnsley may fall at the hands of Sunderland who may fight their way out of trouble, got a good away draw at Bristol City today after being 3 nil down,
    Burton have had their Championship day and will drop (if Clough saves them then he should be knighted) but can't see it somehow,
    Can't predict the other 2 teams who will drop TBH ATM.

That was a shocker for us Tykes today mate, seeing Sunderland pull back 3 goals like that. And that could be a massive point gained for them in the long run.
    I don't mind Burton and Cloughie Jnr and wish them well at this level, unless its in a battle against my own team of course!.
    Bolton, Birmingham, Hull, and maybe even Reading and Sheff Wensday could all count themselves in 'trouble' as well.
    Do you think Forest are really in danger this season ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    That was a shocker for us Tykes today mate, seeing Sunderland pull back 3 goals like that. And that could be a massive point gained for them in the long run.
    I don't mind Burton and Cloughie Jnr and wish them well at this level, unless its in a battle against my own team of course!.
    Bolton, Birmingham, Hull, and maybe even Reading and Sheff Wensday could all count themselves in 'trouble' as well.
    Do you think Forest are really in danger this season ?.
    Do you think Forest are really in danger this season ?,

At the moment yes, we need at least 7 points out of our next 5 games to be sure, that will take us to 42 points which should see us safe.
    I can't see Barnsley or Sunderland getting up to 42 points by the end of the season, can you being a Barnsley fan say that Barnsley will reach 42 points?
    Last edited by essexred52; 10-02-2018 at 11:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    Do you think Forest are really in danger this season ?,

At the moment yes, we need at least 7 points out of our next 5 games to be sure, that will take us to 42 points which should see us safe.
    I can't see Barnsley or Sunderland getting up to 42 points by the end of the season, can you being a Barnsley fan say that Barnsley will reach 42 points?
    You of all people taking a defeatist attitude Es***?
    The other week you were talking of play-offs, this week relegation!
    Get a grip kid. Nothing to worry about, we'll probably finish between 12th to 15th.

As for your question to Acado (yup I like your version), well I can answer on his behalf. He needs a bit of sea air and is looking forward to trips to Plymouth, Portsmouth, Blackpool and Southend next season.
    What's football, his health is more important!

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    You of all people taking a defeatist attitude Es***?
    The other week you were talking of play-offs, this week relegation!
    Get a grip kid. Nothing to worry about, we'll probably finish between 12th to 15th.

As for your question to Acado (yup I like your version), well I can answer on his behalf. He needs a bit of sea air and is looking forward to trips to Plymouth, Portsmouth, Blackpool and Southend next season.
    What's football, his health is more important!
    the play offs comment and defeating Derby was an attempt to draw the Derby Muckers over for a verbal before the biggy next month, didn't work though, probably running scared.

Talking about running scared.... Acado sure is.