+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Player Ratings v Barnet

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    Collin - 4 - still prefer fitzsimons
    His positioning for the goal was terrible, left two thirds of the goal for the Barnet player to aim at.

Collin 5 - Given the importance, you have to be disappointed he didn't keep it out at the near post
    Tootle 6 - Thought he defended his area OK. Good comeback from injury
    Duffy 5 - Should have stayed closer to his man at the end
    Brisley 6 - Solid. But should that ball have even bounced at the end,it was his area and he didn't have anyone to mark
    Jones 5 - There was lots of space on that side but he just didn't use it at all.
    Milsom 5 - Looks the part but very limited in what he contributed
    Hawkridge 6 - I'll call it as I saw it. the one guy across the middle who kept busy
    Grant 5 - A peripheral figure
    Husin 5 - He really didn't enjoy that game. Not much came off for him
    Ameobi 4 - Ineffective in every way
    Forte 5 - A threat when going through on goal but his general play was poor (Bennett not on long enough).

Subs
    Walker 4 - Doesn't look fit at all. Is he heavier than at the start of the season?
    Noble 5 - Couldn't provide any spark, quickly got frustrated

I was at the game with a neutral, who couldn't tell which side was 3rd and which was 24th/bottom. Our front six let us down most of all.

4 reasons why we reached 2nd?

Yates performances
    Grant's goals
    Nolan's management
    Hardy's injection of energy/positivity/leadership.

We shouldn't forget that many of the others were in the same set up that was taking us out of the league. KN deserves our total support as he tries to find a formula to keep us up there. If we don't, it won't be for lack of trying and we'll come back all the stronger next year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12