+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Player Ratings v Barnet

Player Ratings v Barnet

Anyone have the stomach to rate them?

Collin - 4 - still prefer fitzsimons
    Tootle - 4 out of sorts , still unfit?
    Duffy - 3- awful back to last year's form
    Brisley - 5- best of a bad bunch at the back
    Jones - 4 didn't get forward or defend well
    Milsom- 5 - put effort and endeavour in but doesn't look fit yet
    Hawkridge - 2 that guy should not of been on the pitch post Swansea and again a disgrace!!
    Grant - 3 - form taken a worrying dive since his mate Yates left and neither creating or making chances and lacking the snap in the tackle he had
    Husin - 4 lightweight today, bullied off the ball and became clueless
    Ameobi - 4 totally stifled by their backline not his finest hour
    Bennett - 5 few promising touches but alas the injury curse strikes again

Subs - Walker - 4 - still waiting to see why we got this guy in, not sure I ever will, offers nothing, la is bite, vision or goal scoring ability
    Forte - 5 - huffed and puffed with very little service, missed a sitter and does look low on game time and confidence
    Noble - 3 - why oh why did he come back, may be more disciplined ( just ) but with that has come a shadow of his former self
    Nolan - 6 for team/ player choices , 10 for passion and post match interview

Fans - 11 again massive following did us proud

Hardy - 10 for saving us and passion but 4 for his poor January transfer activity promised lots delivered little as far as can tell

We have booked an hotel in Manchester for the Accrington game. That will be our last away game this season. Thank f00k we have over 50 points , can't see us getting many more. Oh yeah ,match ratings , can't be arsed.
    Last edited by navypie; 10-02-2018 at 08:35 PM.

0 for every player only because you cant give a minus number
    Pitifull

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    We have booked an hotel in Manchester for the Accrington game. That will be our last away game this season. Thank f00k we have over 50 points , can't see us getting many more. Oh yeah ,match ratings , can't be arsed.
    You are a brave man Sir......after the last 2 home games, then Swansea on the Beeb, plus today?....I would be asking for a refund on that hotel booking.....you and your son must be made of sterner stuff than me...I am frightened of switching on iFollow without a dozen beers.....dreadful run of form, simply awful

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    You are a brave man Sir......after the last 2 home games, then Swansea on the Beeb, plus today?....I would be asking for a refund on that hotel booking.....you and your son must be made of sterner stuff than me...I am frightened of switching on iFollow without a dozen beers.....dreadful run of form, simply awful
    We haven't got tickets for the game yet. But we will , no chance of convincing an optimistic , relatively unscarred 12 year old Notts fan we could enjoy the bright lights of Manchester instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    Collin - 4 - still prefer fitzsimons
    Tootle - 4 out of sorts , still unfit?
    Duffy - 3- awful back to last year's form
    Brisley - 5- best of a bad bunch at the back
    Jones - 4 didn't get forward or defend well
    Milsom- 5 - put effort and endeavour in but doesn't look fit yet
    Hawkridge - 2 that guy should not of been on the pitch post Swansea and again a disgrace!!
    Grant - 3 - form taken a worrying dive since his mate Yates left and neither creating or making chances and lacking the snap in the tackle he had
    Husin - 4 lightweight today, bullied off the ball and became clueless
    Ameobi - 4 totally stifled by their backline not his finest hour
    Bennett - 5 few promising touches but alas the injury curse strikes again

Subs - Walker - 4 - still waiting to see why we got this guy in, not sure I ever will, offers nothing, la is bite, vision or goal scoring ability
    Forte - 5 - huffed and puffed with very little service, missed a sitter and does look low on game time and confidence
    Noble - 3 - why oh why did he come back, may be more disciplined ( just ) but with that has come a shadow of his former self
    Nolan - 6 for team/ player choices , 10 for passion and post match interview

Fans - 11 again massive following did us proud

Hardy - 10 for saving us and passion but 4 for his poor January transfer activity promised lots delivered little as far as can tell
    The Hawkridge mark doesn't surprise me one little bit... I have seen him many times this season and I'm miffed as to what he actually offers... time for the bench for him and not a minute too late.... As for the rest it was pitiful. Hall needs to come in for Duffy who looks shot at the moment... up front we are in serious trouble, who knows how long Bennett is out for and our options up there are really not good... maybe Forte might show us something with a few starts but after yesterday I'm not so sure... where do we go from here

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    The Hawkridge mark doesn't surprise me one little bit... I have seen him many times this season and I'm miffed as to what he actually offers... time for the bench for him and not a minute too late.... As for the rest it was pitiful. Hall needs to come in for Duffy who looks shot at the moment... up front we are in serious trouble, who knows how long Bennett is out for and our options up there are really not good... maybe Forte might show us something with a few starts but after yesterday I'm not so sure... where do we go from here
    Forte was the only one who looked bothered and tried to create anything, considering how far down the pecking order he is. The others were a disgrace... I hope the enjoyed watching the replay on their return as much as we did sat in the rain..

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    We haven't got tickets for the game yet. But we will , no chance of convincing an optimistic , relatively unscarred 12 year old Notts fan we could enjoy the bright lights of Manchester instead.
    Navy, suggest you go to the National Football Museum in Manchester should be a tad more interesting for you and your lad than watching Notts at the moment.... Its on Todd Street near the Arndale Centre and Victoria Station....Just close your eye's when you walk passed the Florist double European Champions in a row showcase....

Very little on Notts (the oldest football league club in the world ) But there are a few bits if you keep your eye's open + Tommy Lawton's urn with his ashes, but a good day out and it's FREE....

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgie_pie View Post
    Navy, suggest you go to the National Football Museum in Manchester should be a tad more interesting for you and your lad than watching Notts at the moment.... Its on Todd Street near the Arndale Centre and Victoria Station....Just close your eye's when you walk passed the Florist double European Champions in a row showcase....

Very little on Notts (the oldest football league club in the world ) But there are a few bits if you keep your eye's open + Tommy Lawton's urn with his ashes, but a good day out and it's FREE....
    Good shout Wedgie. We are stopping up there a few days so looking for things to do. I did ask him if he wanted to do the Old Trafford tour, "no" . Good lad !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast