+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: We are going up!

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Lol semi on

Na it’s always the case recruitment windows and negativity about our own teams capablitys before we even play first game of season.

Funny enough the main doom and gloomers have gone silent

That’s why I said in June or July wait until window shuts because people just make fools of themselves with half baked information
    Silly...I'll drop in two penneth.

The gloom is come close season we lose Rodak, Towell and Emmanuel as these are all loan players and they have been massively instrumental in our recent upsurge in the league and for me will be very hard to replace.

Has anybody mentioned AUTOMATIC, like Warney said before xmas "we are heading in the right direction".

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Silly...I'll drop in two penneth.

The gloom is come close season we lose Rodak, Towell and Emmanuel as these are all loan players and they have been massively instrumental in our recent upsurge in the league and for me will be very hard to replace.
    Tw@t!

There's always one

I think that they'll come good with replacements though Brin. They seem to be getting it right with of two (max three) signings per position and not five.

I reckon that if we go up we'll keep at least one of those three.

Quote Originally Posted by Archiemiller View Post
    Has anybody mentioned AUTOMATIC, like Warney said before xmas "we are heading in the right direction".
    It does seem to be the word that's not mentioned doesn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Tw@t!

There's always one

I think that they'll come good with replacements though Brin. They seem to be getting it right with of two (max three) signings per position and not five.

I reckon that if we go up we'll keep at least one of those three.
    Couldn't help it as Silly said there was no one moaning so thought I'd throw it in.....

Quote Originally Posted by Archiemiller View Post
    Erm... yes and the other 2 who said in the sticky that is up

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    It's strange you say that Silly. Summer is the most frustrating part of any football fans life. The hopes and ambitions are in other peoples hands and there's nowt we can do about it.

Enjoy the good times when they come because we never know when tey'll cme back again!

We've got a Semi on at the moment and it's not too good for most on this board just because most of them can't remember the last time it happened!
    I think that you've shamelessly represented a chant from the Millers faithful as something rather crude frog.

You should know , living in France, that the chant was "We've got a Sémillon" - testament to the sophistication of the Millers following.

I understand it was started by a medical looking chap, enjoying a slurp or two with his humble pie.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Don’t worry it will be gone again in summer
    Why, is Kempo coming back?

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    I think that you've shamelessly represented a chant from the Millers faithful as something rather crude frog.

You should know , living in France, that the chant was "We've got a Sémillon" - testament to the sophistication of the Millers following.

I understand it was started by a medical looking chap, enjoying a slurp or two with his humble pie.
    Shameless! Moi?

Come on you mighty millers!!!!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast