+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Team vs Man U

Team vs Man U

So we haven't won at home in November, December and January. Better start in February, then.

A point would be a very good return from this game although I suspect we'll get howked. Lukaku is a flat track bully but we are perfect fodder for a flat track bully. I don't know anything about our new 'keeper but Darlow gives the ball away with almost every kick so surely this fella can't be as bad? Murphy, for me, has done enough to start and I think we need to offer something different behind (hopefully) Slimani so I'd put Ritchie in there. I think Clark is a step away from becoming a liability, to be honest so I'd start with Mbemba. Can't believe I'm putting him in but Diame has been pretty decent the last two games and I don't think we can start Merino and Shelvey together.

..................................Dubravka........ ..............................

Yedlin.......................Lascelles..........Mb emba................Dummett

Murphy...................Merino..........Diame.... ........Kennedy

.............................Ritchie.............. ...........

...............................Slimani............ ..

Not a chance in hell that team will start, mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    So we haven't won at home in November, December and January. Better start in February, then.

A point would be a very good return from this game although I suspect we'll get howked. Lukaku is a flat track bully but we are perfect fodder for a flat track bully. I don't know anything about our new 'keeper but Darlow gives the ball away with almost every kick so surely this fella can't be as bad? Murphy, for me, has done enough to start and I think we need to offer something different behind (hopefully) Slimani so I'd put Ritchie in there. I think Clark is a step away from becoming a liability, to be honest so I'd start with Mbemba. Can't believe I'm putting him in but Diame has been pretty decent the last two games and I don't think we can start Merino and Shelvey together.

..................................Dubravka........ ..............................

Yedlin.......................Lascelles..........Mb emba................Dummett

Murphy...................Merino..........Diame.... ........Kennedy

.............................Ritchie.............. ...........

...............................Slimani............ ..

Not a chance in hell that team will start, mind.
    Dubravka

Yedlin
    Clark
    Lacelles
    Dummett

Shelvey
    Hayden

Ritche
    Diame
    Kennedy

Slimani

But to be fair, its what I sort of think, never got it right yet and no one else had replied. Thought I would give it a go.😁

Don't know what to expect from tomorrow, but I think we have a chance of snatching a point.

Might be three at the back..

Dubravka

Mbemba....Lascelles...Clark

Yed....Shelv...Diame.....Dummet

Murphy Kenedy

Hoss (to be subbed after 30 mins,when its still nowts each )

I think the UNITED team will be:

Dubravka
    Yedlin
    Clark
    Lascelles
    Dummett
    Merino
    Shelvey
    Diame
    Ritchie
    Kennedy
    Slimani (I hope to god he's fully fit)

They aren't great at the back. Pressure on and 'get into them, feck them up'.

I'd like to see that team as will Zip.

Think it is more likely to be bob's though.

they aint great at the back

they are second and only let 18 in i think
    in fact im sure they have conceeded the least in the prem

i may be wrong

but as the ones in the know say like sheep

manure aint great at the back

really

aint to bad going forward either

rafa will park the bus islam may see the ball a dozen times

and we will get a draw

Even if they are shit at the back, we're shit at the front so it doesn't matter.

when nupmties say they aint good at the back
    have the looked ay our attacking threat under rafa

we aint got one

anyone want to bet how long slimanni stays on for

55-60 minutes
    tops

and who do we have to replace him

mistertrick
    oh no wait
    raa sent him out on loan

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    when nupmties say they aint good at the back
    have the looked ay our attacking threat under rafa

we aint got one

anyone want to bet how long slimanni stays on for

55-60 minutes
    tops

and who do we have to replace him

mistertrick
    oh no wait
    raa sent him out on loan
    What the feck are you calling me a sheep and numpty for? I ain't no sheep, just because I don't agree with your views. Iv e seen them looking dodgy at the back this season and if we get at them we'll see that. You'll just be hoping we get ****ted so we go down, as you've said you want that. FFS. No doubt so you can have another go at Rafa. I honestly dont know why you bother apparently following us.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)