+ Visit Preston North End FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wolves up next...

Wolves up next...

Really looking forward to this game and with a 19000 plus expected and Wolves selling their 5600 allocation it will be the biggest gate of the season thus far. If it’s anything like the game at Wolves it will be a corker and I do have a semi soft spot for Wolves but obviously not next weekend. Two other significant games for us which is fantastic and that’s Cardiff v Boro & Fulham v Villa. Loads of top games coming thick and fast over the next couple of weeks so the playoff slots are there for the taking by the chasing pack.

I see Leeds have Brizzles at Elland Road and Barnsley and Burnley don’t play due to FA CUP 5th round.

Sorry Gards,can't see nothing but a a Wolves win,they are on fire again..

Your right they are on fire but we’ve pushed them hard last time and with all our defenders pretty much back we can go one better or may be two and do um

Positive as always..I wish you luck..

Cheers Alfi we may need it

A boring 0 - 0 draw Preston to sit back ad absorb the pressue

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    A boring 0 - 0 draw Preston to sit back ad absorb the pressue
    Nice to have you back CB I have missed you. I doubt however it’s going to be a boring 0-0, more like 3-2 t’ Nobbers

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)