+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Investment for CW?

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    I think Derby Blade is Croatia,another like Bully,thick as 2 short planks.
    How can ya be so rude to a fellow BLADE? Come on Gray get him told owd lad.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    How can ya be so rude to a fellow BLADE? Come on Gray get him told owd lad.UTCB
    In Bully’s case, I know that it’s a term of endearment Rod.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    In Bully’s case, I know that it’s a term of endearment Rod.
    Fair do's mate. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post

We'll never agree and we both know that but, on a McC related thread, that's about as light hearted as you've ever been.

I'm a funny guy TT.

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    I'm a funny guy TT.
    Now that is one thing I would not dispute!

Nice to get remembered lads and lasses.
    As for the the Shaun Miller thing Rod I did kind of welsh on the bet but at the time my mother was diognosed with cancer and was in Weston park for a while and I chucked the £20 quid in one of their collection boxes while visiting.
    We also raised just under £200 for the palliative care unit at the northern general where my mum passed away last September at her funeral , so I hope that makes up for it blocky ?
    Nice to see Holden still knows everything and it’s also nice to know the ground robber might be on his way soon, too much into my fishing now to go back to the Lane regular but if McCabe gets on his bike soon I might start doing midweek games.

Ps look at Derby blades avatar and it is indeed Croatia.

Quote Originally Posted by Chingo View Post
    As for the the Shaun Miller thing Rod I did kind of welsh on the bet but at the time my mother was diognosed with cancer and was in Weston park for a while and I chucked the £20 quid in one of their collection boxes while visiting.
    We also raised just under £200 for the palliative care unit at the northern general where my mum passed away last September at her funeral , so I hope that makes up for it blocky ?
    Nice to see Holden still knows everything and it’s also nice to know the ground robber might be on his way soon, too much into my fishing now to go back to the Lane regular but if McCabe gets on his bike soon I might start doing midweek games.

Hey up Chingo. Nice to have you back

Ditch the fishing tho and get thi sen back darn to Lane (on a regular basis)

Fkin wonderful how the silence is deafening from over the sh1t side of the city

Good to hear from you Chingo but sorry to hear your news.

Get yourself back on here, we need a bit of balance.

Hey up Chings, good to hear from you pal. You still on the winter leagues or is it too parky?

In two winter leagues pal , doing crap in one but doing well in the one on our lakes that wind yesterday was shocking and cold and got a 3rd , can’t see me going to games regular again as I said I am to much into the fishing and if I am not fishing I am preparing for it.
    Loving how the pigs have imploded 58 , fkin hilarious

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast