+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Investment for CW?

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    The majority are not necessarily right. Look at various recent election results around the world.
    Those voting for TC had rarely, if ever, seen sir James play. Sadly, we who have, are in a small and ever decreasing minority.
    Behave thissen Ronaldo,democracy =TC THE GREATEST BLADES PLAYER. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    The majority are not necessarily right. Look at various recent election results around the world.
    Those voting for TC had rarely, if ever, seen sir James play. Sadly, we who have, are in a small and ever decreasing minority.
    I wished I’d seen Jimmy Ronnie. My Dad was pretty astute when it came down to quality players and he thought Jimmy just edged it.

I find it hard to comprehend having seen TC from his very first game but one of my lads can’t comprehend how TC could be better then Glynn Hodges was on his day so I suppose you’re lucky to have seen them both.

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Absolutely,get back posting young Lady Silver
    Hi Ho Silver, seconded.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Behave thissen Ronaldo,democracy =TC THE GREATEST BLADES PLAYER. UTCB
    Fair that the young'uns voted for TC. We oldies voted for brexit.

oh no gray tell em theres no comparison between hodges and tc good player no doubt but nowhere near same class as tony currie me dear old mum loved jimmy hagan and she wouldnt have it that any united player was better than him

Quote Originally Posted by silentjourneyhome View Post
    Hi Chingo. You will perhaps recall that I have a friend, now aged 83, who began to post on here as Silverblade. In one of her early posts you took something she said as an implied criticism of Croatia and called her a ‘lairy , arrogant, f****r.’ She was actually pleased by this because she said it meant she had been accepted and she dined out on the story several times. She stopped posting when her cover was blown feeling that posters would not want to listen to the views of an 80 something lady. She still reads Bladesmad mosr days though and goes to all home games and some away.

She has read your post and says she is sorry to hear of your sad news. She added may your memories give you comfort and may Gods blessings be with you.

May I also pass on my own condolences. You were a good poster and are missed on these boards. UTB
    Nice story silent , sorry about the language silver I would have toned it down a bit if I had known you was a lady.

The patsys must have wound me up that day and you copped for it.

Has McCabe gone yet ?

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    oh no gray tell em theres no comparison between hodges and tc good player no doubt but nowhere near same class as tony currie me dear old mum loved jimmy hagan and she wouldnt have it that any united player was better than him
    On his day, Hodges was a very good player Shoreham and his range of passing was very similar to TC’s. Unfortunately even on his day though, he didn’t come close to TC. TC was one of the top half dozen most gifted players that I’ve seen play for any English club, and we were lucky enough to have him at the Lane for nearly a decade. Methinks we wouldn’t have kept him anyway near as long nowadays mate. £££

Quote Originally Posted by Chingo View Post
    Nice story silent , sorry about the language silver I would have toned it down a bit if I had known you was a lady.

The patsys must have wound me up that day and you copped for it.

Has McCabe gone yet ?
    You probably thought you were replying to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    You probably thought you were replying to me.
    Patsy? I always think of you as a Charles H, hence the _C

I think of another word for the C Grey

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast