+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Investment for CW?

Quote Originally Posted by JJBlade View Post
    I don't know why people still jump on bullsh@t like this and believe it.
    We all know that players who play for more than a tube of smarties a week have a poor attitude
    We all know that players who cost more than the standard £500,000 are nothing more than mercenary b@stards
    We all know that spending big money on top quality players is destined to ruin us just like it's ruined Chelsea, Man City, PSG, Real Madrid and Barcelona.
    We all know that the more money we've got the more it will cost to sign players and we won't pay more than the going rate (see £500,000 maximum figure above)
    You obviously believe what you post.

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Looking to bask in the reflected glory of a PL return with someone else paying the bills?

A win win for him..... and, hopefully, everybody else with a SUFC connection.
    You really can't help yourself can you?

It's so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post

It's so sad.
    Oh Come on Marvin,Where's the "luv" for a fellow BLADE? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Oh Come on Marvin,Where's the "luv" for a fellow BLADE? UTCB

Meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post

It's so sad.
    Why not try something really unusual for you?

Read the post, don't just react to the name of the poster.

Saying that McC has engineered a win win shows he has done well, getting back to the PL he would indeed deserve to enjoy it and, fact, it would be good for 'everyone else with a SUFC connection'.

Still, when you have an agenda you have to pursue it regardles of content or context. It's so obviously in your nature.

Trying to portray someone as 'sad or obsessed' is quite pathetic, particularly when the one doing igt has has come up on the rails , overtaken the field and is far out of sight that no one else has a chance of the winner's (actually loser's) enclosure
    Last edited by tomytony; 12-02-2018 at 10:44 AM.

Why not try something really unusual for you?

Read the post, don't just react to the name of the poster.

Saying that McC has engineered a win win shows he has done well, getting back to the PL he would indeed deserve to enjoy it and, fact, it would be good for 'everyone else with a SUFC connection'.

Still, when you have an agenda you have to pursue it regardles of content or context. It's so obviously in your nature.

Trying to portray someone as 'sad or obsessed' is quite pathetic, particularly when the one doing igt has has come up on the rails , overtaken the field and is far out of sight that no one else has a chance of the winner's (actually loser's) enclosure
    The post referred to basking in glory on someone else's money. A McCabe dig however you want to play it with. A twee, win win comment after doesn't change that.

Prior to HRH coming onboard - an investor not a patsy - McCabe spent his money and his families inheritance, no one else's. When has he ever spent someone else's for a suggestion to be made like yours?

So I did read the post, you typed it however. As I said, you just can't help yourself.

As I said, let's have a look at your posts about McCabe versus my replies to you on the subject. The facts about who is obsessed are borne out by your daily comments about him. If I do the same to you you'd be scrambling over the forum. Instead, you say I'm the one with the agenda.

http://boards.footymad.net/showthrea...8213485&page=2

Have a look on page one on that thread, dig after dig I didn't reply once on that page. You're lying.

The proof of the pudding in this case is in the number of posts made by you, not my replies. .

There will be further proof because you're unable to stop yourself.

The irony of telling me I feel superior whilst trying to show you are, is also very funny.
    Last edited by Holden_C; 12-02-2018 at 11:21 AM.

It's obviously in YOUR mind.

The number of posts is completely irrelevant but, of course, if you don't bother to read them and only look at the volume, you will ( repeatedly) draw the wrong conclusion

Of the 6 posts I made on that page one is about the declining value of pension investments. one is a humourous response to Gray about the prince's Belgian club being lined up as a feeder club,3 refer to the Prince's action maybe having been triggered by the lack of partner investment,and one is a humourous response to Ronnie protecting his shares.

You obviously want to see criticism of McC in everything I post.

Unfortunately the facts, and the posts, when you bother to read them, do not back up your claims...yet again.

The lastcouple of sentences of your post still try to sow the derogatory seeds of obsession but the most telling phrase in the whole post is "YOU'RE LYING".

Just as Carpe Diem was LYING about meeting McC???????????

Once you've got something in your head you resort to telling others they are lying whatever the truth maybe

Why,because it doesn't suit your agenda or fit with your stance?

It seems like there's only me been listenin to Gray's plea for BLADE bro luv on here.UTCB

It's obviously in YOUR mind.

The number of posts is completely irrelevant but, of course, if you don't bother to read them and only look at the volume, you will ( repeatedly) draw the wrong conclusion

Of the 6 posts I made on that page one is about the declining value of pension investments. one is a humourous response to Gray about the prince's Belgian club being lined up as a feeder club,3 refer to the Prince's action maybe having been triggered by the lack of partner investment,and one is a humourous response to Ronnie protecting his shares.

You obviously want to see criticism of McC in everything I post.

Unfortunately the facts, and the posts, when you bother to read them, do not back up your claims...yet again.

The lastcouple of sentences of your post still try to sow the derogatory seeds of obsession but the most telling phrase in the whole post is "YOU'RE LYING".

Just as Carpe Diem was LYING about meeting McC???????????

Once you've got something in your head you resort to telling others they are lying whatever the truth maybe

Why,because it doesn't suit your agenda or fit with your stance?

How can the number of posts be irrelevant? Because it shows you posting criticism of McCabe on a non stop daily basis? The numbers absolutely count because that's the crux of my point. The sheer number of ( repetitive) posts about McCabe.

Lying? No, because the number of posts you make criticising McCabe far outnumbers the number of posts I make criticising you for making them. You say thats not the case while the search facility proves what your saying not true, and if it isn't true.......

Back to the thread I referenced, how many were critical of McCabe on that first page? 4 out of six. Sly little digs but digs nonetheless. Pretty much par for the course, which is my point.

The search facility is there to help. Or in your case hinder because your claims are... what's the word.

And you call other posters thick.

Feel free to have the last word, exaggerate your forum dominance, intelligence and pretend the thought of being challenged isn't the real reason for your obviously shattered forum ego. It's a poor do when you aren't safe behind a keyboard these days eh?

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    It seems like there's only me been listenin to Gray's plea for BLADE bro luv on here.UTCB
    Be quiet, you're not intelligent enough to join in this conversation remember.

McCabes a Blade, he gets little respite.....

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast