+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Investment for CW?

Investment for CW?

Nixon reporting today that CW could be in line for a huge transfer boost next season

The Blades boss has met backers of an investment deal that would inject millions into the club. Kevin McCabe is heading the plan which could be finalised imminently

Interesting stuff, building on the back of the news about HRH (although Nixon is wrong more than he's right...). I did wonder about why King Kev is heading the plan if HRH has triggered options to buy the club. Sounds like there is a bit more political maneuvering going on than is obvious to us.

All very intriguing, this is what I was told and i assumed that it meant McCabe wanted to take control. However it looks like the Prince is the one making a bid for power. Is this McCabe inspired new investment his parting gift to the club. He is of course a fan so will always want the best for the club. It would be good timing and give CW time to make 2 shopping lists, Championship and Premiership.

Why not have sorted it in the JTW so we could push for playoffs and even auto? I'm sorry but of McC is involved I can only see this as more jam tomorrow.

Maybe the Prince's bid for full control has triggered McC to try to remain in power by finding some wealthy investors.

The question for some is " is it better to go with the Prince who at least has a few years knowledge and appreciation of SUFC or go for totally unknown foreign investors?"

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Maybe the Prince's bid for full control has triggered McC to try to remain in power by finding some wealthy investors.

The question for some is " is it better to go with the Prince who at least has a few years knowledge and appreciation of SUFC or go for totally unknown foreign investors?"
    i wa told last night that the last club the prince owned sold every one of their best players then phucked em of. can anyone do some digging to find out if true. ? p.s. im too lazy to try an cant be ars..ed

Quote Originally Posted by Blade for Life View Post
    All very intriguing, this is what I was told and i assumed that it meant McCabe wanted to take control. However it looks like the Prince is the one making a bid for power. Is this McCabe inspired new investment his parting gift to the club. He is of course a fan so will always want the best for the club. It would be good timing and give CW time to make 2 shopping lists, Championship and Premiership.
    I learned that sometimes the best way of getting change is creating a crisis. I have no idea, but lets say for a moment that HRH wants out with a pocket of cash, nothing would galvanise the other owner to negotiate it like triggering a clause in a contract to make him sell the thing he doesn't want to sell. It will become clear as time passes.

Quote Originally Posted by Twirlo70 View Post
    i wa told last night that the last club the prince owned sold every one of their best players then phucked em of. can anyone do some digging to find out if true. ? p.s. im too lazy to try an cant be ars..ed
    Did it yesterday Twirls. Oinker bullshyte.

Did it yesterday Twirls. Oinker bullshyte.

http://boards.footymad.net/showthrea...5#post38794905

I think you are thinking of "Malaga" also owned by a Saudi prince, sold all the best players and brought Eight new ones in during the JTW on a budget of 1.6 million, they bottom of the league and almost certainly relegated barring a miracle change in form.
    The club is screwed.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast