+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Back on BM for first time in 2/3 years...

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    You post on S2 don't you Aya. Unless theirs another from your neck of the woods.
    100 posts in 7 years - not a lot - rarely get involved over there - prefer the intimate atmosphere over here

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    100 posts in 7 years - not a lot - rarely get involved over there - prefer the intimate atmosphere over here
    You prefer the snug to the concert room Aya?

I'm amazed this site keeps going - there's so few of us - but it does and its just fine. Keeps me in touch with what is going on in the world of Blades with a little bit of banter which I wouldn't get elsewhere cos nobody cares about the Blades down south where I live. Hope it survivies - welcome back derf what brings you here?
    A change is as good as a rest Aya. No where near as busy on here but seems a lot calmer. Think i'll go and get a Horlicks.

Quote Originally Posted by derfblade.2nd View Post
    A change is as good as a rest Aya. No where near as busy on here but seems a lot calmer. Think i'll go and get a Horlicks.
    To liven things up Derf?

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    To liven things up Derf?
    He’ll certainly do that. Owd Derf was the first poster on S2 to do a ‘Brian the Blade and he demand that the board didn’t give Wilder any more money to waste before the end of the August 2016 window cus all his signings were rubbish.

The problem is that they took his words onboard and they still haven’t given him much money.

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    You prefer the snug to the concert room Aya?
    very true TT

Quote Originally Posted by derfblade.2nd View Post
    Calmer...hmmm - go back and read a few threads Derf - get's quite lively on here at times

I'm amazed this site keeps going - there's so few of us - but it does and its just fine. Keeps me in touch with what is going on in the world of Blades with a little bit of banter which I wouldn't get elsewhere cos nobody cares about the Blades down south where I live. Hope it survivies - welcome back derf what brings you here?
    BANTER? BANTER Monte? Not allowed on here i've been told. Welcome back Derfy owd lad,we're like a big/small BLADES family on here,all get on well,never a crossed word,no one upsettin any of the family,everyone 100% behind the board and the MESSIAH,life's sweet mi owd pal. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    BANTER? BANTER Monte? Not allowed on here i've been told. Welcome back Derfy owd lad,we're like a big/small BLADES family on here,all get on well,never a crossed word,no one upsettin any of the family,everyone 100% behind the board and the MESSIAH,life's sweet mi owd pal. UTCB
    Glad to see you're better Rod - am sure you were well looked after - was it manflu?

Glad to see you're better Rod - am sure you were well looked after - was it manflu?
    Abit of this,abit of that Monte,i'll not say anymore it may upset some on here,thank you for good wishes and yes our Gertie always looks after me,she's a diamond.UTCB

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast