+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: After The Lord Mayor's Show

After The Lord Mayor's Show

The good feel factor after the Crewe game as well and truly disappeared . A right spanking against Swansea reserves(ish ) and a defeat at Barnet. Barnet, the team at the very bottom , the mighty Barnet. You can't even say we were unlucky! Now I doubt many who attended the Crewe game were ever going to come back but maybe a few seeds could have been sown. If I wasn't a Notts fan i wouldn't think about becoming one.

ps. Terry Hawkridge.
    I love the fact he's a local lad.
    That's about it.
    Last edited by navypie; 11-02-2018 at 11:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    The good feel factor after the Crewe game as well and truly disappeared . A right spanking against Swansea reserves(ish ) and a defeat at Barnet. Barnet, the team at the very bottom , the mighty Barnet. You can't even say we were unlucky! Now I doubt many who attended the Crewe game were ever going to come back but maybe a few seeds could have been sown. If I wasn't a Notts fan i wouldn't think about becoming one.

ps. Terry Hawkridge.
    That's about it.

Strangely enough, after such a disastrous week under similar circumstances, I always find my support for the club intensifies. It’s now the club needs us, moan of course about the last 2 results, which I did,but, see the bigger picture, let’s get promoted and we all need to stick together. In Nolan I have faith. As for the players, the manager will sort them out.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Strangely enough, after such a disastrous week under similar circumstances, I always find my support for the club intensifies. It’s now the club needs us, moan of course about the last 2 results, which I did,but, see the bigger picture, let’s get promoted and we all need to stick together. In Nolan I have faith. As for the players, the manager will sort them out.
    My support for Notts can have its moments but will never waver. Those fans we were hoping to attract might just think Saturday afternoon shopping is not to bad after all .

[QUOTE=navypie;38796600]The good feel factor after the Crewe game as well and truly disappeared . A right spanking against Swansea reserves(ish ) and a defeat at Barnet. Barnet, the team at the very bottom , the mighty Barnet. You can't even say we were unlucky! Now I doubt many who attended the Crewe game were ever going to come back but maybe a few seeds could have been sown. If I wasn't a Notts fan i wouldn't think about becoming one.

ps. Terry Hawkridge.
    That's about it.[/QUOTE

Ha Ha navypie what a stroker.

As for Swansea reserves [ ish ] they have players that would find there way into most Championship teams & a few in the Premiership just for good measure, up to press we have had a great season better than expected. As for a few of the Crewe gate coming back again, l am sure they will if the feedback l received is anything to go by.

As for you calling yourself a supporter, really I am surprised, your having a Larf surely, go on own up you've been round that Rum Barrel again.
    Last edited by Bridg4d_Pie_; 11-02-2018 at 03:25 PM.

[QUOTE=Bridg4d_Pie_;38796836]

ps. Terry Hawkridge.
    That's about it.[/QUOTE

Ha Ha navypie what a strokreservesish
    ( reservesish ) have players that would find there wu into most Chsmpionship teams & a few in the Premiership. Up to press we have had a great season better than expected. As for a few of the Crewe gate coming back again l am sure they will if the feedback l received is anything to go by. As for you a supporter really, I'm surprised your having a Larf surely.
    Is this Polish?

[QUOTE=CmonU***yStylishPies;38796849]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post

Is this Polish?
    See post above not sure what happened

[QUOTE=Bridg4d_Pie_;38796836]

ps. Terry Hawkridge.
    That's about it.[/QUOTE

Ha Ha navypie what a stroker.

As for Swansea reserves [ ish ] they have players that would find there way into most Championship teams & a few in the Premiership just for good measure, up to press we have had a great season better than expected. As for a few of the Crewe gate coming back again, l am sure they will if the feedback l received is anything to go by.

As for you calling yourself a supporter, really I am surprised, your having a Larf surely, go on own up you've been round that Rum Barrel again.
    Rum , never touched the stuff in my life. So your " surprised " I call myself a supporter. Because I have an opinion. Because when Notts play crap I am not afraid to say so. Because I think Terry Hawkridge is , well , not very good. No , I am not really a supporter but I spent a lot of money following a team I don't support all the way to Barnet yesterday. Did you go ?

ps . " stroker " seen what you did there .

Woops, shouldn't have asked that, I don't give a **** if you went or not.
    Last edited by navypie; 11-02-2018 at 04:00 PM.