+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dreaming

Dreaming

You watch MoD and you wish, just for a moment, that th team you see sçoring against Scum, or Chelski, or even Bournemouth, was Leeds. Then crushing, bone numbng reality breaks through the fragile fantasy, ànd you realise where we are and who we are.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    You watch MoD and you wish, just for a moment, that th team you see sçoring against Scum, or Chelski, or even Bournemouth, was Leeds. Then crushing, bone numbng reality breaks through the fragile fantasy, ànd you realise where we are and who we are.
    Stick to Match of the day then you fickle phony ****

Quote Originally Posted by jimmybn View Post
    Stick to Match of the day then you fickle phony ****
    Err.....f00k off, numbnuts.

Anyone else posted what I posted, t would be something like "Ah, and back to reality", but as it's me, you get that predictable horseh1t.

Cracked record.

ALAW, are we f00k

Err.....f00k off, numbnuts.

Anyone else posted what I posted, t would be something like "Ah, and back to reality", but as it's me, you get that predictable horseh1t.

Cracked record.

ALAW, are we f00k
    Yes we are - take no notice of em, some on here seem intent on continually spoiling & it's getting really tedious now

MOT

Cheers CBW. Spent most of yesterday geting back home, got the highlights of some the PL stuff on MoD and after watching the display against Blunts i just wanted to reflect (the bottle of red probably had something to do with being a bit "misty-eyed).

Didn't need my resident "fan" with his usual sh1te, not after yesterday.

Cheers CBW. Spent most of yesterday geting back home, got the highlights of some the PL stuff on MoD and after watching the display against Blunts i just wanted to reflect (the bottle of red probably had something to do with being a bit "misty-eyed).

Didn't need my resident "fan" with his usual sh1te, not after yesterday.
    realistically were we going to beat the Blades given the players out etc - never in a month of Sundays. It did prove one thing though, Sharp took his goals well and looked good but when he was here some melted out the same guff that gets throw at whoever happens to be in the crosshairs that week.

Watchin MOTD2 and that Nucastle keeper looks a bit usefull vs the scum. And he's only 2nd choice?. Eh Radz?

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)