+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grayson...

Grayson...

New Bradfud City boss.

Would not surprise me if he gets em up.

I'd be temped to put a bet on him promoting them, done it with 4 clubs already. Personally I think we missed a trick here, should have appointed him after TC imo

Madness we didn't get him back .

Grayson did his best work in league one but didn't cut it above that level - lets see if he can resurrect Bfud as they have dropped in form almost as meteoric as Leeds.

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    Grayson did his best work in league one but didn't cut it above that level - lets see if he can resurrect Bfud as they have dropped in form almost as meteoric as Leeds.

When we had him I think he was still on his learning curve (still is?) these type of challenges are always a good judge. I will be always grateful of his time here and the thought he'd leave a club and drop down a division to manage us, speaks volumes to me.
    I was in Blackpool at the time Grayson and his team came though (on the tram!) proud moment for him.

Not sure I would back track though.....we look forward.

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    When we had him I think he was still on his learning curve (still is?) these type of challenges are always a good judge. I will be always grateful of his time here and the thought he'd leave a club and drop down a division to manage us, speaks volumes to me.
    I was in Blackpool at the time Grayson and his team came though (on the tram!) proud moment for him.

Agree - like him a lot and he had to deal with Pappa Smurf too and did so pretty well but never look back ....

we had some of the heaviest defeats in our history under grayson , he was ok in league 1, but he cannot cut it at an higher level , he is too naive defensively , this teams defence is bad enough already , without grayson been in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    we had some of the heaviest defeats in our history under grayson , he was ok in league 1, but he cannot cut it at an higher level , he is too naive defensively , this teams defence is bad enough already , without grayson been in charge.

Aye you are right mate, we had some doozies alright. Wasn't the greatest time being employed by LUFC in them dark days, so we have to give the guy some credit. I wish the guy all the best, and you are correct, we move forward, don't think he could pull any rabbits outta the hat here at present......that said, can anyone!!

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post

In perspective, Grayson brought Blackpool and Leeds out of Lge 1 but didn't do much with either team in the championship - since then he's has done jack sh@@ with Huddersfield, the K---enders and SUnderland, all three have done better after he left particularly Hudds (though Blackpool after the hazy days of Holloway have slipped away). I think we should look elsewhere, but happy to give the incumbent, what's his name, a chance. A win on Sunday and all will feel a lot better

We need to move on from this fixation with Grayson. His boat has sailed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)