+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: That thoughtless Rafa

It was only tongue in cheek and certainly "mild" by most standards, and note without insults or malicious labelling.

Let's see what other's thoughts are.

What June said.

You weren’t whinging about Sels at all, it was about reports of Benitez wanting a keeper this window.

Quote Originally Posted by toonlegend View Post
    i think they are getting at the numerous posts about rafa wasting his time/lost the plot/
    looking for a keeper when we really needed a striker.
    I just don't get the wasting money bit on Dubravka when he's a cheap loan at the minute.
    Anyway I'm trying to be positive in all this so I'll just say that I hope Rafa keeps this up, because this is all I ask of him with his team and tactics, no matter who he decides to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Nufcian View Post
    What June said.

You weren’t whinging about Sels at all, it was about reports of Benitez wanting a keeper this window.
    I argued that a striker should be the major choice before anyone else comes in.
    He got in a striker and then a keeper which I was fine about and hoped the loan keeper would hit the ground running.
    Go and look back at the posts.
    It's pointless trying to play the game of, I told you so or whatever, because there is no I told you so.

I stand by what I said in everything I've said but I'm also happy to see Rafa and players step up to the mark.
    That's the ultimate goal and we did it all game against Man Utd with 2 of the loan signings doing a good job with Dubravka actually doing fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    I just don't get the wasting money bit on Dubravka when he's a cheap loan at the minute.
    Anyway I'm trying to be positive in all this so I'll just say that I hope Rafa keeps this up, because this is all I ask of him with his team and tactics, no matter who he decides to use.
    Ya so full of shyte man a few post ago you were wanting rid of Rafa as he would get us relegated

Oh and your I’ve just got back from the match bull doesn’t wash with me you were nowhere near the ground.

So straight question how many Toon games have you ever seen???

Yeah... that Rafa... it was having a chat with him and the style of football he plays that convinced Sturidge to go to West Brom over us 😡

Quote Originally Posted by Nufcian View Post
    Yeah... that Rafa... it was having a chat with him and the style of football he plays that convinced Sturidge to go to West Brom over us ��
    thank god he did haha

oh the people that put up threads to cause a row
    the same people that sung so highly of joselwho the first times he played
    the same people who admit they praised ash whne he first come

in fact you all answer and prove me right in what i have been saying is wrong with rafas tactics

we attacked
    we played posiyive footy
    we played to our strengths

with the players so many here were saying were chimpo players and were ****e and werent good enough for this league

despite me saying they were and it was the tactics and way they were asking to be played

the goal kepper had a great game
    he took crosses well he comanded his area
    elliott and darlow and anyother keeper would have made those saves

what they wouldnt have done is talked as much as he did and took the crosses

i just hope posters on here will now see what a waste rafa has been in playing his negative tactics and that we do have the players to play attacking footy
    infact as i have said many times more adapted to play attacking positive footy more so that rafas dire and negative defending

lets hope he allows our chimpo fizzy players the freedom to play to their strengths

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    oh the people that put up threads to cause a row
    the same people that sung so highly of joselwho the first times he played
    the same people who admit they praised ash whne he first come

in fact you all answer and prove me right in what i have been saying is wrong with rafas tactics

we attacked
    we played posiyive footy
    we played to our strengths

with the players so many here were saying were chimpo players and were ****e and werent good enough for this league

despite me saying they were and it was the tactics and way they were asking to be played

the goal kepper had a great game
    he took crosses well he comanded his area
    elliott and darlow and anyother keeper would have made those saves

what they wouldnt have done is talked as much as he did and took the crosses

i just hope posters on here will now see what a waste rafa has been in playing his negative tactics and that we do have the players to play attacking footy
    infact as i have said many times more adapted to play attacking positive footy more so that rafas dire and negative defending

lets hope he allows our chimpo fizzy players the freedom to play to their strengths
    did you ever think that maybe he played more attacking because he now had a couple more players who made that possible without too much of a risk.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)