+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Empty Away Seats

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    Yet again SYP proved they aren't fit for purpose on Saturday. Interesting to note that as I returned to my car post match I walked past a row of private charters awaiting their scum customers all being policed by.... yep Durhams finest. Either SYP need real coppers to come down every other week from the North East or SUFC have f u c ked the useless cu n ts off and just employ the Geordie pigs.
    They were obviously overstretched by the Dingle derby SBT.

I have noticed this at some other grounds too though. At Arsenal I asked for directions from one and he said he had no idea as they had been bussed in for the day from Bedford.

At Blackpool a few years ago we were policed by SYP's finest. Maybe bussing them about adds to the bill with the extra hours being paid.

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    They were obviously overstretched by the Dingle derby SBT.

I have noticed this at some other grounds too though. At Arsenal I asked for directions from one and he said he had no idea as they had been bussed in for the day from Bedford.

At Blackpool a few years ago we were policed by SYP's finest. Maybe bussing them about adds to the bill with the extra hours being paid.
    Would it not have made more sense to bus some pigs in from West Yorkshire? After all,they'd be familliar with the likes of that mong that ran on the pitch!

Would it not have made more sense to bus some pigs in from West Yorkshire? After all,they'd be familliar with the likes of that mong that ran on the pitch!
    Now come on, be fair. Using common sense when a public entity is involved when it's not available to those in power. @)

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Now come on, be fair. Using common sense when a public entity is involved when it's not available to those in power. @)
    The term common sense is an oxymoron. It is in fact exceedingly rare and not at all common.

Must admit I was surprised the crowd was under 28,000. Thought it would have touched 30 at least

The term common sense is an oxymoron. It is in fact exceedingly rare and not at all common.

Correct SBT. Can't buy it, sell it or teach it..................... but if you could.

Lack of police could also be put down to 20,000 losing their jobs through cuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by charliejoejohn2 View Post
    Lack of police could also be put down to 20,000 losing their jobs through cuts!!
    But that's irrelevant CJ. There's plenty to go round.

They now need less at the sty, Donny, Barnsley, Chezzie..........

Quote Originally Posted by RiverTyneBlade View Post
    Must admit I was surprised the crowd was under 28,000. Thought it would have touched 30 at least

Live on Sky. Cat A prices. Folk have a finite amount of disposable income and decisions to make. Add to that our recent sketchy form. You might not like all that but it is very relevant.

any game at the lane that is live on sky should not be a* game dont care who it is we get 100k from sky so club can afford to lower prices imo

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast