+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Empty Away Seats

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Remember Hogans Heroes,remember Private Schultz and his catchphrase?

I really do find Oldboys obsession with having away fans on the upper very strange,it should be for our fans,and the idea of getting more vocal support in there is a great one.

btw,nowhe has moved Bully started wearing a cravat
    Herr Schultz,i know Nottin. Careful or tha'll be wi me in the dunce class mi owd pal. I must say it's either diplomatic of you or tha just a wimp.UTCB

its not an obsession blockers just think were losing money for no reason only my opinion if we could get a couple of thousand up there fair enough but we cant apart from derby games

Wasn't there some ruling a few years ago, for European matches, that the front 2 or 3 rows had to be clear all around the ground?

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    But that's irrelevant CJ. There's plenty to go round.

They now need less at the sty, Donny, Barnsley, Chezzie..........
    You know very little about SYP if you think there’s enough to go round TT. You would be surprised just how many officers in the SYP have gone in the last 6 years.

Quote Originally Posted by charliejoejohn2 View Post
    You know very little about SYP if you think there’s enough to go round TT. You would be surprised just how many officers in the SYP have gone in the last 6 years.
    2 things Charlie,Firstly i think TT was jokin and secondly he knows everythin abart everythin. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    2 things charlie,firstly i think tt was jokin and secondly he knows everythin abart everythin.:d utcb
    ‘o’

Quote Originally Posted by charliejoejohn2 View Post
    I would not dispute that CJ.

Living away from the region I am not up with all local affairs.and my only indulgence is watching Look North which maybe does not give the best coverage of South Yorks anyway.

They’ve let that many go they are down to the bare bones believe me. They’ll be recruiting soon but the new ones won’t be on the same wages.

simple for next season if were still in the championship 27k for us 4k for away fans lets have more full houses if were in prem keep it at 2400 for away fans over to syp then utb ftp

Quote Originally Posted by RiverTyneBlade View Post
    Must admit I was surprised the crowd was under 28,000. Thought it would have touched 30 at least
    There were 4,800 Leeds fans at Hillsborough.
    If they’d brought that amount to Bramall Lane then it would have been just over 30K.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast