+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Predictions Sheff Weds v Derby

Not looking good. 0-2 down

See you next season romanis. Just knew f u c k all had changed with this club, the annual meltdown is back.

Way too early to dismiss anyone even your own team. A lot can still happen between now and end April.

Message from my eldest who now wishes he had stayed at home... 'we are ****ing awful'. Sums it up!!

Trust me romanis, we ain't going anywhere, the heads have gone already. yet again we've played two sides who have zero left to play for in the league and picked up 1 point. the Norwich game was the fuse being lit, 1-0 up against a mid table side at home and we did f u c k all for the rest of the game, allowed them to boss it. tonight we've only tried to attack when 2-0 down. same old story, spineless and pathetic.

Knew I should have lumped on Villa a few weeks back, they were getting the ref decisions and we were starting to look poor. I see us finishing well below Cardiff and Fulham now tbh.

I love Rowett but cant help but think his tinkering has led to this tbh. Jerome bought and immediately replaces Nugent was a massive risk to morale, we'd got to 2nd with Nuge, Lawrence, Vydra as out main stays, yet in comes Jerome and immediately takes one of their places. Jerome was a good sub option, better than Martin, but not a 1st name on the sheet ffs. Anya who hasn't been seen in years comes in and takes another spot,, we didn't need to replace anyone, just stick those on the bench and make changes if necessary.

No winner, oh well, after an insipid display, I don't think anyone wanted a date with DDD anyway.....

On the bright side, he is probably in a pit of despair just now

Incidentally in your new found role as mod-sneak, Romanis, are you going to report the repeated swear filter avoidances above?

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    Incidentally in your new found role as mod-sneak, Romanis, are you going to report the repeated swear filter avoidances above?
    Ah thank goodness we have returned to normal, I predict we will cling on to a play off spot and **** it up in the play offs as per usual.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)