+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Well done Dundee Utd

It’s good that you’re no biting though eh.

Quote Originally Posted by PartyFears2 View Post
    It’s good that you’re no biting though eh.
    Ooh not at all anyway need to go, just awa tae board ain oh those aeroplane things from an airport I think it called.
    Ken whit you’ll never guess but wi these twa things ya can actually go to a gemme in another country
    I’ll be honest though eh dinnae think I’ll get back as sure I read a post fae thon match avoider that airports dinnae work over thereName:  0D50F21A-FF85-4127-9A6F-C813F4F202CC.jpg
Views: 372
Size:  16.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by _JohnGotti_ View Post
    Like the great DAB team of 2018 we couldnae play ya for years as u were lower league cannon fodder.Also a FACT
    Just as many derbies missed due to dundee being in the lower league all those years from 1976 onwards because it was 3/4 head to heads a season as opposed to 2 back in the day so no not a fact

Keep making a chunt of yourself though, it's a good laugh

Ooh not at all anyway need to go, just awa tae board ain oh those aeroplane things from an airport I think it called.
    Ken whit you’ll never guess but wi these twa things ya can actually go to a gemme in another country
    I’ll be honest though eh dinnae think I’ll get back as sure I read a post fae thon match avoider that airports dinnae work over thereName:  0D50F21A-FF85-4127-9A6F-C813F4F202CC.jpg
    Better watch you don't get turned back, heard there's been a helicopter crash on the pyrenees

Ah yes 1910 the start of a run that is still going
    Not one person in the world alive or deid has seen TSMSTID being the most successful team in the city
    Nae ifs Nae buts an undisputed fact. Pleasing
    This TSM.... Patter is piss poor, very sheepesque....

Also deliciously inaccurate since May 15th 2010

What a dull man.

Eh only deal wi facts Ram
    Fir instance eh concede the DABS beat TMSTID in the LC final , although there was a perfectly legitimate goal beh punchhispus that was outrageously not given at 0-0

Don’t know why the DABS can’t concede that at no time have they been the most successful team oh the city.FACT

Hi Johnathan my dear old pal, there s a thread especially designed for 'Whose is the biggest in the City.' Trebs warned us that in order to keep other threads focused on other Shed topics, he would punt 'Whose is the biggest' stuff over to that thread. You should visit/re-visit that thread. Some very important accurate information about both clubs is posted over there, ranging from major trophy wins, league derbies, even Forfarshire Cup and Fizzy Cup comparisons. It's quite an education.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Better watch you don't get turned back, heard there's been a helicopter crash on the pyrenees
    No matter how many times I fly still ****e it

Quote Originally Posted by RAM1971 View Post
    Hi Johnathan my dear old pal, there s a thread especially designed for 'Whose is the biggest in the City.' Trebs warned us that in order to keep other threads focused on other Shed topics, he would punt 'Whose is the biggest' stuff over to that thread. You should visit/re-visit that thread. Some very important accurate information about both clubs is posted over there, ranging from major trophy wins, league derbies, even Forfarshire Cup and Fizzy Cup comparisons. It's quite an education.
    Ram eh leave ah yer serious stuff alone eh just reply on the nonsense threed although ye ken u lot always make a ref To TMSTID.
    That was fir AD

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)