+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Who are the back chatters ?

Duffy - of course - we all saw him shouting back at KN after making that mistake in last home game
    Hawkridge - not putting the effort in like at start of season
    Grant - maybe
    Forte - sore after not getting his move away in Jan when Le Fondre deal fell through

Maybe we will tell from who starts against Carlisle

Quote Originally Posted by calmpie View Post

Maybe we will tell from who starts against Carlisle
    Possibly, but some or all may have had a chat about it and agreed to a fresh start.
    After what has been achieved up to now, nobody deserves supporters getting on their backs. Grant is probably the most likely 'back chatter' but his contribution has been very significant (in terms goals that helped keep us up and push on) and people shouldn't forget that.

For years we've had players who when they decide they don't want to play or don't like the manager then they know a few weeks underperforming and they'll have a new manager. Not anymore and I welcome the fact the players are being told shape up or fcuk off, for once they'll be the ones out on their ear. If they want to get treated like children then by not trying, being disciplined, sulking and thumbing their noses at the people who pay their bills then they can **** off.

No matter who the players were I think by Kevin Nolan’s reaction he isn’t used to seeing that kind of thing in the dressing room. It’s terribly unproffesional to back chat a manager.

I hope Nolan’s rant does spark the players into performing, if not I expect them to be out of the door come May, I personally don’t want players questioning the manager when the going gets tough and we lose a bit of form. Really says something about said players.

In fact if they don’t respect a manager like Kevin Nolan at this level who will they respect? He has a decent win ratio (47.4%) probably only bettered by Nathan Jones (50.8%) and I imagine Luton have spent much more and got a larger budget.

And if they don’t respect his managerial achievement as it’s very much in its infancy, as a player he achieved much more than many…

I would also like to add that although I agree with 99% of what Alan Hardy has done, and I don’t mind the overhyping he has been criticised for, he needs to try and promote the club.

However I don’t think that joking about the 8-1 loss to Swansea on Twitter was a good move, in fact if any of the players follow him or have seen it that might lead to some attitude from some players. I mean could you imagine being humiliated on national tv to go home and wake up to seeing your own chairman joking about it. Would hurt your pride and maybe cause some disdain.

Quote Originally Posted by Getsmart View Post
    No matter who the players were I think by Kevin Nolan’s reaction he isn’t used to seeing that kind of thing in the dressing room. It’s terribly unproffesional to back chat a manager.

I hope Nolan’s rant does spark the players into performing, if not I expect them to be out of the door come May, I personally don’t want players questioning the manager when the going gets tough and we lose a bit of form. Really says something about said players.

In fact if they don’t respect a manager like Kevin Nolan at this level who will they respect? He has a decent win ratio (47.4%) probably only bettered by Nathan Jones (50.8%) and I imagine Luton have spent much more and got a larger budget.

And if they don’t respect his managerial achievement as it’s very much in its infancy, as a player he achieved much more than many…
    Welcome to the messageboard Mrs Nolan.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Welcome to the messageboard Mrs Nolan.
    Whatever happened to JUDGEWOMAN.... Was she "outed"?

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I have no idea why Nolan would talk to the media about this.
    Always strikes me as being a bit like pressure group politics. You hardly ever hear about the most effective pressure and lobbying groups, because they're having all the influence they need behind the scenes. Those that go public tend to do it as a last resort when all other channels have failed.

Considering our season so far, good FA cup run, good league position, good support and a positive chairman why would any 1st team player be so disruptive? What has happened to cause unrest?

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Considering our season so far, good FA cup run, good league position, good support and a positive chairman why would any 1st team player be so disruptive? What has happened to cause unrest?
    Exactly I think Nolan has had words in the dressing room and a few didnt like what he said thats life happens at other clubs and in regular jobs.

Nolan was clearly angry in the interview and said a few things nowdays everyone listens to every word you say he said nothing that was incorrect move onto Carlisle !

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast