+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: O/T What's your all time favourite instrumental piece of music?

Albatross - Fleetwood Mac I would leave the arm off the record player, so it kept playing, drove our lass crackers.

Time is Tight - Booker T & the Mgs

Ravel's Bolero - Now why did I like that a lot, nowt to do with Torvill & Dean dance

Others for the oldies - Mrs Mills, Una Winifred Atwell, Russ Conway

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Albatross - Fleetwood Mac I would leave the arm off the record player, so it kept playing, drove our lass crackers.

Time is Tight - Booker T & the Mgs

Ravel's Bolero - Now why did I like that a lot, nowt to do with Torvill & Dean dance

Others for the oldies - Mrs Mills, Una Winifred Atwell, Russ Conway
    Rather have Becks bolero.

Dance with the devil cozy Powell.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Led Zepplins " whole lotta love " better known as the signature tune to TOTP's .

A thousand memories there from my youth although not of one particularly presenter from that time I might add .
    If you are going with LED Zep it's got to be moby dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_bukaroo View Post
    Rez- by underworld

I love this track and normally I hate dance music, guess it just reminds me of good times during the 90s
    Good call. Rez is excellent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUhSoF3HF1Q

Mine is Barbers Adagio for Strings. Love the William Orbit version, even though it sounds a bit generic trance dance now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIbIHxKh9bk

Hard Times Human League
    Rhapsody In Blue. George Gershwin... The opening to this makes me want to light up and I dont even smoke!
    Foot Tapper .... Shadows, Nothing other than the link with “ Sounds Of The Sixties “ with the irreplaceable Brian Matthew

For me it's got to be Green Onions Booker T.....OR Local Hero theme by Mark Knopfler..Going Home..BOTH CLASSICS
    BUT...my Dad past away in Nov and we had his favourite instrumental played at Crem..Wonderful land by the Shadows so that always reminds me of him.

Walk in the Night by Junior Walker and the all stars

Not sure it's my favourite but I love Elizabethan Reggae by Boris Gardener. The original classical piece that it's based on, Elizabethan Serenade, is a beautiful piece of music too

If you want a full album of instrumental music what about Tubular bells-Mike Oldfield

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast