+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Millers v Oxford Tuesday night at NYS

Millers v Oxford Tuesday night at NYS

It’ll be freezing Silly, get them long johns on

Will he leave one or two out?
    will Ihiekwe get some time?

Banana skin for me this game

Might take some soup seeing that it’s not available, lindleys (catering) or whatever they call themselves today shouldn’t do football catering in the concourse. Useless
    Last edited by millertop; 12-02-2018 at 09:27 AM.

Sing loud and proud

Genuine fans only please, as long as you went to Scunny your in. Do me a favour!

I'm there like I have been since 1965.

Ihiewke for Wood agree. Like to see Lavery start.

Can't see Warney changing a winning team, unless somebody is injured or suspended. Purrington was not on bench on Saturday - injured/ill ?
    Last edited by mikemiller; 12-02-2018 at 10:00 AM.

He’s changed a winning team before and we still won
    Some of them players were knackered on Saturday and we are away to Shrews on Saturday, I’d give Wood a miss for one game

Yep I reckon. Wood might be better saved for the shrews game he took one or two knocks on Saturday. I would doubt if he can last 3 quick games in succession. Wonder if warne might put vaulks back and put Palmer in in midfield. Also wonder if he might start Williams in place of Newell. I do think we need some fresh legs though that was a bloody tough game on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Yep I reckon. Wood might be better saved for the shrews game he took one or two knocks on Saturday. I would doubt if he can last 3 quick games in succession. Wonder if warne might put vaulks back and put Palmer in in midfield. Also wonder if he might start Williams in place of Newell. I do think we need some fresh legs though that was a bloody tough game on Saturday.
    This is where it all comes crashing down for The Millers.

Millers 0 Oxford 3

Millers to have Rodak sent off.

Wouldn't rule it out. We have to lose sometime. I keep thinking the bubble has got to burst but it aint so far. A draw would not be a bad kind of slip up because the top teams have some tough games against each other. But see my thread on backing Warne and the boys. If we lose, we regather and go on another run. Think the only thing now that will stop us getting into the play offs is long term injuries to key players or if Warney buggers off.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    It’ll be freezing Silly, get them long johns on

Will he leave one or two out?
    will Ihiekwe get some time?

Banana skin for me this game

Might take some soup seeing that it’s not available, lindleys (catering) or whatever they call themselves today shouldn’t do football catering in the concourse. Useless
    Bit harsh. No one else can burn half the pukkas and undercook the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Bit harsh. No one else can burn half the pukkas and undercook the rest.
    Maybe a tad harsh but I burnt my mouth last time but I suppose that’s better then stone cold in middle

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast