+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Millers v Oxford Tuesday night at NYS

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Am not sure that Wood would cope though
    I know what you mean MT, but the back 5 have developed an understanding. Difficult one, but take him out and you also lose the captain. I know there's Vaulks, Towell and Semi who could do the job. Looking at the pros and cons, I would still say stick with the same team.

Quote Originally Posted by sCORaFU View Post
    I know what you mean MT, but the back 5 have developed an understanding. Difficult one, but take him out and you also lose the captain. I know there's Vaulks, Towell and Semi who could do the job. Looking at the pros and cons, I would still say stick with the same team.
    in addition, Wood seemed to cope okay when we had a tough game against Portsmouth followed by a Tuesday game against Bradford.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    There’s an ignore option where you don’t see his posts when logged on, use it.
    I skip some of his posts like I do with the political threads .
    Get back on here and have your say, not everyone agrees with things put but that’s all about opinions.
    Mellow can fo ok off though if he starts a Jono thread 😠😉
    😀😀 is League 2 suiting him? Only kidding 😊

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Said Lavery looked sharper when he came on, Newell was our weakest player.
    Newell did score a good goal though

Just in on club website. PW doesn't see reason to change. Quote “I think I only freshen things up when if there's a need, or it looks a little bit stale, which I don't believe it does at the moment. I think the lads deserve to keep their shirts with the way they are playing but if it does look a little bit stale, I'll freshen it up.

Barring injuries it looks like the same side.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Gwru show me where I’ve said your more of aMiller if you go to away games ?

I know some die hard fans who can’t get to away and some home games.

Your not a genuine Miller cause your just on a wind up on here as every day goes by more people see it.

Like I said your not a genuine miller because your a plank on a wind up not because you don’t go to away games.

It’s the only sensible reason why you keep posting the same crap cause nobody can be that thick.

I pity you.

I won’t respond to you anymore.
    If someone gets personal with me they get it back. I'm not on a wind-up. Just feel if we had to win a game, changes would be needed. Could be formation. don't think our present wingers are offensive players. Our forwards are no more than bog standard league 1 players as a pair. Need to get the likes of Palmer Lavery Taylor Williams up to speed. I do agree going to away games you've got a better chance of seeing players who can battle but away games aren't for me.

If someone gets personal with me they get it back. I'm not on a wind-up. Just feel if we had to win a game, changes would be needed. Could be formation. don't think our present wingers are offensive players. Our forwards are no more than bog standard league 1 players as a pair. Need to get the likes of Palmer Lavery Taylor Williams up to speed. I do agree going to away games you've got a better chance of seeing players who can battle but away games aren't for me.

Remember Pires think he is back.

....... Our forwards are no more than bog standard league 1 players as a pair. Need to get the likes of Palmer Lavery Taylor Williams up to speed. I do agree going to away games you've got a better chance of seeing players who can battle but away games aren't for me.
    I live and work in S****horpe and the Scunny fans were well impressed with Smith. General consensus of opinion was we are one of the best teams to visit Glanford Park this year, defended well, good game management, strong up front but dodgy keeper who they should have tested more.

What do you mean by "if we had to win a game?" Isn't that the general idea?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast