+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Millers v Oxford Tuesday night at NYS

When I'm at the New York I always say the same thing, we'll have 1st team out in the 2nd half. Never happens. Talking to someone who went to Scunny said all battled, not much up front. Said Lavery looked sharper when he came on, Newell was our weakest player.

My idea of our strongest side tomorrow. Rodak; Emmanuel Ajayi Ihiewke Mattock; Taylor Palmer Vaulks Towell Williams; Lavery. That side would be scarey. Match would be over for half time. We'd be that far in front Oxford would be throwing the towel in, not Richie!

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    When I'm at the New York I always say the same thing, we'll have 1st team out in the 2nd half. Never happens. Talking to someone who went to Scunny said all battled, not much up front. Said Lavery looked sharper when he came on, Newell was our weakest player.

My idea of our strongest side tomorrow. Rodak; Emmanuel Ajayi Ihiewke Mattock; Taylor Palmer Vaulks Towell Williams; Lavery. That side would be scarey. Match would be over for half time. We'd be that far in front Oxford would be throwing the towel in, not Richie!
    I don’t think Lavery is fit enough yet, certainly not for 90 mins

Wherever you are you always say the same thing........and it's mostly rubbish.......again!

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Wherever you are you always say the same thing........and it's mostly rubbish.......again!
    It's good rubbish though! Honestly feel that would be our side to win games.

Should have added when we need to win games.

Should have added when we need to win games.
    It still makes no sense even when you've corrected it.

Don’t suppose pancakes will be on offer.

Should get chuckle brothers on job

Winning games? Bloody hell we are aren't we?

To extrapolate the Millers points total in the last ten games over a full forty six game season, they would finish with only 110 points (24x4.6) so clearly things have to change .

Get Lavery in..drop Smith, Ball and Newell.

Incidentally, does anyone know if Paul Warne goes to away matches, and, if so, does this make him a numpty? I wonder if his brain hurts.

Incidentally, does anyone know the whereabouts of Edson Arantes do Bailey-King, because North Ferriby United don't seem to think that he's there, and he's not ripping it up with any Millers side.
    Last edited by Geetarman; 12-02-2018 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    To extrapolate the Millers points total in the last ten games over a full forty six game season, they would finish with only 110 points (24x4.6) so clearly things have to change .

Get Lavery in..drop Smith, Ball and Newell.

Incidentally, does anyone know if Paul Warne goes to away matches, and, if so, does this make him a numpty? I wonder if his brain hurts.
    Certain people on this site not mentioning no names think cause they go to an away game they are more genuine supporters than home fans. My brain hurts cause I don't think there's much more going on there.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast