+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Millers v Oxford Tuesday night at NYS

He's setting it up mellow.
    What he means is. If we're 1 down or drawing with 15 to go warne will bring on Palmer, lavery and Taylor and we go on to win GWRU can say "I told you so"
    Usual twiddle

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    He's setting it up mellow.
    What he means is. If we're 1 down or drawing with 15 to go warne will bring on Palmer, lavery and Taylor and we go on to win GWRU can say "I told you so"
    Usual twiddle
    Don't help him! I wanted to see if he could explain himself coherently 😊

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    What do you mean by "if we had to win a game?" Isn't that the general idea?
    He's trying to say that the team that keeps winning games isn't good enough to win games if it needed to win games.

Makes perfect sense doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    He's trying to say that the team that keeps winning games isn't good enough to win games if it needed to win games.

Makes perfect sense doesn't it?
    😀

If we keep that same mentality and togetherness, we will be a match, for any team because we have the skill and the fitness level to win each game, we have left this season. UTM

😀
    NOW NOW boys, seems to be a lot of tickle-tackle on hear today for some reason OH got it, its half-term.

Quote Originally Posted by Archiemiller View Post
    NOW NOW boys, seems to be a lot of tickle-tackle on hear today for some reason OH got it, its half-term.
    Bloody hell it's more than 50 years since I had a half term 😊

Quote Originally Posted by ashbynick View Post
    I live and work in S****horpe and the Scunny fans were well impressed with Smith. General consensus of opinion was we are one of the best teams to visit Glanford Park this year, defended well, good game management, strong up front but dodgy keeper who they should have tested more.

Yes they might have eventually got that pen if they tested him more

Even though we're on this great run, I'm wary of this game and would take a point now. Just a gut feeling.

Don't help him! I wanted to see if he could explain himself coherently 😊
    Is it an English exam? I'll do my best to explain my way of thinking. Our subs bench at Scunny apart from Price or Yates if any of the 5 came on would it weaken the side? I'm not convinced playing Newell, he's got no stamina. I don't know how we are going to get Palmer into the side unless we play 3 in midfield. I don't want to play Vaulks at centre back unless it's an emergency. Tonight from those 16 players we could put a side out to beat Oxford who look all at sea. When it matters in the play-offs if we get there if we need to win a game I'd have Taylor & Williams on the wings, a match fit Lavery up front. They need games along the way. Not knocking Forde he's been a big cog in this unbeaten run. But from open play he's not a creative player. Noticed last home game when Taylor came on for a short time he put more dangerous balls than Taylor has in don't know how many games. That's my way of thinking.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast