+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Millers v Oxford Tuesday night at NYS

Eddie Ilderton is the man in the middle, last time we had him at Home was to Scunny when we won 2-0

same again please but without the two bookings

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Certain people on this site not mentioning no names think cause they go to an away game they are more genuine supporters than home fans. My brain hurts cause I don't think there's much more going on there.
    Gwru show me where I’ve said your more of aMiller if you go to away games ?

I know some die hard fans who can’t get to away and some home games.

Your not a genuine Miller cause your just on a wind up on here as every day goes by more people see it.

Like I said your not a genuine miller because your a plank on a wind up not because you don’t go to away games.

It’s the only sensible reason why you keep posting the same crap cause nobody can be that thick.

I pity you.

I won’t respond to you anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Certain people on this site not mentioning no names think cause they go to an away game they are more genuine supporters than home fans. My brain hurts cause I don't think there's much more going on there.
    No one has actually said that as far as I can see, it's just your misinterpretation of the facts......again.
    Obviously though, people who do go to away games should have a better all round perspective of how the team is playing and how they face the different challenges when not at NYS.
    The team seems to be doing ok at the moment but you keep coming up with these bizarre team changes for no apparent good reason. Strange.

Stop responding to him then.
    He must sit there pissing himself, I am at how he winds you up so much

Yeah Millertop and people stop posting though don’t they.
    I’ve sat back for a couple of months reading the drivel if you don’t mind the *******s he talk thats your choice but others get pissed off with it.

Anyway that’s enough from me no wonder I don’t come on much now.

See, he's tried to sabotage another thread. So, on with the topic. Tomorrow will be tough, but obviously we all (nearly all anyway) want it to continue. I know nowt about the intricacies of football management, but I do know that sport is a game played as much in the head as on a field, if you know what I mean. Success breeds confidence and its only when overconfidence seeps in that it becomes dangerous. I also think that once the bubble has been burst it is hard to go on a unbeaten run again.

For that reason bar injuries I would keep the same team for Tuesday, because although knackered after Saturday, they will still be sharp mentally. Fitness and recovery techniques are such that each will player will be scrutinised and asked for a honest response to fitness and availability. They are a fit squad and have options in the bench, so no changes in the starting line-up for me.

There’s an ignore option where you don’t see his posts when logged on, use it.
    I skip some of his posts like I do with the political threads .
    Get back on here and have your say, not everyone agrees with things put but that’s all about opinions.
    Mellow can fo ok off though if he starts a Jono thread 😠😉

Quote Originally Posted by sCORaFU View Post
    See, he's tried to sabotage another thread. So, on with the topic. Tomorrow will be tough, but obviously we all (nearly all anyway) want it to continue. I know nowt about the intricacies of football management, but I do know that sport is a game played as much in the head as on a field, if you know what I mean. Success breeds confidence and its only when overconfidence seeps in that it becomes dangerous. I also think that once the bubble has been burst it is hard to go on a unbeaten run again.

For that reason bar injuries I would keep the same team for Tuesday, because although knackered after Saturday, they will still be sharp mentally. Fitness and recovery techniques are such that each will player will be scrutinised and asked for a honest response to fitness and availability. They are a fit squad and have options in the bench, so no changes in the starting line-up for me.
    Am not sure that Wood would cope though

Be interesting if he does rest Woody

For PW It's one of those. Dammed if you do, dammed if you don't regards changing the team..
    For me a player should only be dropped if there performance dips or is injury.
    You can't change a team of 7/10 plus players just because they MAY be tired.... Same starting 11 and asses it at HT. If Newell,wood, or others are flagging, gerum off

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast