+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: BROOKSY,KEIRON and Big Ben

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Plenty of BLADES wanted the club to sign him,in fact some slated the board(King Kev)for not signin him after he allegedly promised to sign him when he left prison.You're entitled to your view mi owd pal but the MESSIAH's stated previously if the move dunt work out it won't have cost the club alot,so if he's happy for Ched to be here so am i and i want him to do well for us,whether he does or not i'll wait and see. UTCB
    Exactly. There was no risk involved at all. If it doesn't work out, we've lost nowt.

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    Exactly. There was no risk involved at all. If it doesn't work out, we've lost nowt.
    I just think if the MESSIAH hadn't wanted Ched here,then he wunt be here.Chris even praised Ched's attitude when he started the Norwich home game when only abart 70% fit,one thing we know is our Chris isn't into bullcrap,he wunt have said that if he dint mean it.UTCB

Defo.

yeah what was it 150k and guessing no more than 4k a week so not too big a gamble i do think the odds are against ched but hes certainly not fit yet judging by last mondays game so i think its about 50 50 that hes kept on for next season imo

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345