+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: BROOKSY,KEIRON and Big Ben

I don't understand why a Blade would not understand why we re-signed Ched.
    UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by BlairBlade View Post
    Doubt we have really lost anything - no idea how much was actually involved. Not suggesting anything Tufty has done is wrong.
    Simply a little bemused as to why he was brought back, short of fitness, at whatever price was being bandied about for him and..... whether it ws a done deal whoever as the manager.
    Still don't understand it.
    You made your views on Evans quite clear before he was found innocent, I suspect a large percentage of your posts were about him and her here you are reappearing again at the sniff of something negative to say ‘I told you so’. regarding his ability to play again. Maybe that’s why we don’t take you too serious, you’re not Trevor the Barnsley ‘Blade’ are you?.

Brooks straight in for the cup game,well at least half of it,surely.

What can you say about that!! Brilliant Skill!,

Quote Originally Posted by Longshortandtall View Post
    There you go Block D second goal a thing of beauty just that we've been missing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CymTZ-7LgRE
    Both goals are things of beauty. The first one to take 2 defenders out of the game before a precision pass to young Jordan. Praise also due to JH for his movements in the box that made the pass and the “tap in” possible.
    The second goal needs no further comment other than to say “Route One” is not always a bad option!

It is brilliant to see a young lad not only try something as outrageous as that flick,but to execute it perfectly .

What a young prospect the boy is.

Mouth and watering.

Both great goals, but let's not forget that any keeper worth his salt in the Championship would have saved both of them. Great skill though in the setup.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Whilst ever Ched's a part of our squad he'll get my support,i have to say your reply is rather underwhelmin mi owd pal.UTCB
    I feel like he receives a little more attention than others which i don't see as fair. He's a sheff utd player so i will live in hope he can regain form but i don't see it. wouldn't bother me if he left today.

great flick by the boy wonder to set his goal up and great run down wing to set jordan hallam up for first got to be on bench for leicester and qpr get him on for last 25 and let him tear apart tiring defenders could be really crucial for us if were gonna get in play offs

Quote Originally Posted by boltonblade View Post
    I feel like he receives a little more attention than others which i don't see as fair. He's a sheff utd player so i will live in hope he can regain form but i don't see it. wouldn't bother me if he left today.
    Plenty of BLADES wanted the club to sign him,in fact some slated the board(King Kev)for not signin him after he allegedly promised to sign him when he left prison.You're entitled to your view mi owd pal but the MESSIAH's stated previously if the move dunt work out it won't have cost the club alot,so if he's happy for Ched to be here so am i and i want him to do well for us,whether he does or not i'll wait and see. UTCB

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast