+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Barnsley U23s v Everton U23s Cup Replay

Id have him back in a heartbeat. This time he'd keep us up. Better squad than last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Id have him back in a heartbeat. This time he'd keep us up. Better squad than last time.
    Surely that's pure satire steve , please tell me it is or you need two pencils and a pair of undercrackers .

No satire Animal cant think of anyone better until end of season. Make a full time appointment in summer. If we'd got rid of Flitcroft after second international break Wilson would have kept us up last time.

No satire Animal cant think of anyone better until end of season. Make a full time appointment in summer. If we'd got rid of Flitcroft after second international break Wilson would have kept us up last time.
    You can't think of anyone better until the end of the season ?

I'll start , Jacob Rees Mogg for one .

:-) :-) :-)

No one else wants the gig Animal. Wilson wouldn't be my choice either mate but at least he wants the job.

Played well n the 1st half - slipped in the 2nd

No one else wants the gig Animal. Wilson wouldn't be my choice either mate but at least he wants the job.

How do you know that

Simple Simon didn't want it. Cowley doesn't want it. Simpson didn't want it. Monk distanced himself. Mick Mccarthy has never walked out on a job in his career.

I'd be surprised if GG and JC even had balls to approach Mccarthy. He'd smell bullsh1t straight away.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Feckin hell , Daniel's in the house , come for his interview and a hat trick of relegation's .

Let it burn !!!!

TGTBT
    We certainly don't want Danny back here managing , however there's no doubt that he has an eye to spot a good player , wouldn't mind him as a Chief scout , it's this experience that we are lacking in , rather his choices than a spreadsheet made up by a Yank with a posh nipsee stik and crash helmet , appointing experience has been mentioned by myself and many more on this forum for ages , over to you GG and Co

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    We certainly don't want Danny back here managing , however there's no doubt that he has an eye to spot a good player , wouldn't mind him as a Chief scout , it's this experience that we are lacking in , rather his choices than a spreadsheet made up by a Yank with a posh nipsee stik and crash helmet , appointing experience has been mentioned by myself and many more on this forum for ages , over to you GG and Co
    I wouldn't be against him in a scouting role roma .

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast