+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So, are you lot looking forward......

So, are you lot looking forward......

....to our visit tomorrow, along with that nice Mr Curle?

TBH we're nearly finished with him and his days are numbered, so would you like him back? I mean, we haven't used him much.

You will win tomorrow, 2-1.

I am thinking we are going to give you a whipping tomorrow - probably 3 or 4 nil

Anything's possible with our lot. Our away form hasn't been bad, but we're capable of scoring three and losing. Other days we can't hit the proverbial cow's a­rse with a banjo. We're well off form at present but you aint playing too well yourselves so I'll go for a cheeky 2-2.

If you lot express yourselves then it could be a loss for us unfortunately.

Back to winning ways tomorrow! COYP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    ....to our visit tomorrow, along with that nice Mr Curle?

TBH we're nearly finished with him and his days are numbered, so would you like him back? I mean, we haven't used him much.
    Yes, looking forward to the game but with the usual sense of trepidation. After our last two 'performances' we have a lot of questions to answer so I was tempted to invest a few quid when I saw 3/1 for a Carlisle win, but I really hope the bookies keep my money.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Anything's possible with our lot. Our away form hasn't been bad, but we're capable of scoring three and losing. Other days we can't hit the proverbial cow's a*rse with a banjo. We're well off form at present but you aint playing too well yourselves so I'll go for a cheeky 2-2.
    Good job you haven't gone for 3-3 otherwise you'd be stealing the thunder for one of our resident posters. Though the way things have been going a draw might be considered an improvement.

KC was looking very smug on TV for the Swansea game - I think he'll reckon he just has to shout "Go Go" and your winger will be a match winner.

Nice to see you on here Griff,you coming down tomorrow?

Just looking at Carlisle's away form against the top teams. They have conceded 4 against Wycombe, 3 against Mansfield, 3 against Newport, 3 against Luton, 2 against Coventry, and 3 against Accrington.

Knowing Curle's brand of football as we do, and how vulnerable his teams are to muscular, direct football, it seems there are goals to be had if we are on our game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast