+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hadi Sacko

Hadi Sacko

I know his end product and decision making is suspect but he wasn't that bad today when he came on, he used his pace and got past the fullback and got one or 2 decent crosses in, at least he tried quite hard, so stop making him the latest bloody scapegoat, he didn't lose us the game today, fed up of folk slating him every bloody time, it's not like he's started plenty of matches is it, he is like grot in terms of his game time minutes, maybe gets an extra 5 or ten than grot, but I'm fed up of him getting slated when there's others like roofe today, Vieira previous match, and others who have had far more minutes than sacko and played far worse than him! And yet they don't get half the crap sacko gets from some of you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    I know his end product and decision making is suspect but he wasn't that bad today when he came on, he used his pace and got past the fullback and got one or 2 decent crosses in, at least he tried quite hard, so stop making him the latest bloody scapegoat, he didn't lose us the game today, fed up of folk slating him every bloody time, it's not like he's started plenty of matches is it, he is like grot in terms of his game time minutes, maybe gets an extra 5 or ten than grot, but I'm fed up of him getting slated when there's others like roofe today, Vieira previous match, and others who have had far more minutes than sacko and played far worse than him! And yet they don't get half the crap sacko gets from some of you!!!
    sacko is ****e lol

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    sacko is ****e lol
    Sacko is crap but I've said it in other posts he offers more than both Roofe and Alioski simply because he is willing to at least try and get to a position to cross whereas the other two either cut inside and get tackled or chuck themselves to the ground like they've been shot or do some stupid flicking, bicycle kick, triple step over crap and run the ball out of play. Sackos pace also gives the opposition something to worry about which neither Roofe nor Alioski do.

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    Sacko is crap but I've said it in other posts he offers more than both Roofe and Alioski simply because he is willing to at least try and get to a position to cross whereas the other two either cut inside and get tackled or chuck themselves to the ground like they've been shot or do some stupid flicking, bicycle kick, triple step over crap and run the ball out of play. Sackos pace also gives the opposition something to worry about which neither Roofe nor Alioski do.
    i agree sacko is ****e no point been fast if there is no end product every week cant score, or cross a ball to save his life, , roofe is too lightweight up front on his own and league 1 at best , and alioski spends more time on his arse than he does standing up .

bottom line is all three of them are not good enough. fella.

Rubbish.

Roofe has so all we need, just needs direction and support from others.

Alioski ditto.

Sacko is another kettle of fish altogether. He will nevè be a worthwhile addition the Leeds Utd as long as he has a hole in his ar5e.

Orta deciding he should be given an extended contract tells you everything you need to know about our esteemed (NOT), DoF.

He had them on toast through the middle second half and passed to Casper the ghost. So many times he should just leather it instead of over complicating it .

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Rubbish.

Roofe has so all we need, just needs direction and support from others.

Alioski ditto.

Sacko is another kettle of fish altogether. He will nevè be a worthwhile addition the Leeds Utd as long as he has a hole in his ar5e.

Orta deciding he should be given an extended contract tells you everything you need to know about our esteemed (NOT), DoF.
    Roofe and Alioski have Pablo Hernandez supporting them and they stilly do **** all. They're both useless, think they're better than they are. I'm struggling to think of one positive contribution either of them have made since New Year

Quote Originally Posted by jimmybn View Post
    He had them on toast through the middle second half and passed to Casper the ghost. So many times he should just leather it instead of over complicating it .
    Precisely. Sacko at least gets into a good position then wastes it whereas Roofe and Alioski at the moment don't even have the bottle to try get into a good position they just turn inside and get tackled our pass it back.

Sacko is garbage but I'd rather he was on the pitch at the moment than the other two, think they both need a rocket up their arse to realise they're not undroppable which I think they both believe at the moment.

Roofe and Alioski have Pablo Hernandez supporting them and they stilly do **** all. They're both useless, think they're better than they are. I'm struggling to think of one positive contribution either of them have made since New Year

Given the goals Roofe has scored this season how can you say he is useless?

Have you you ever played at a decent level or do you have coaching badges or do you just opine from the comfort of overloaded armchair springs?

Singling out individual players when they might be

not fully fit
    lacking confidence
    playing out of position
    playing in a system that does not suit them
    playing in a team with lots of first team players out

seems very common on here and a tad unfair.

Some seem to expect players to either me messi-seque or single handedly win games otherwise they class them as the new ‘Geoff Thomas’

finding the right combinations in teams takes time to both discover and then for them to work. The amount of chopping and changing recently makes it hard for stability and that is seen on the pitch.

Roofe has repeatedly demonstrated this season he has quality so don’t understand the negatively going in his direction.

the muppets on here said Billy Sharp was shighte.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)